So Soft So Sexy!

Irresistible

so here is what I did

1 rinsed out that pantene mask (man that stuff is the bomb glad I ordered 20 more :yep: )

Then Put in Ogranix Shea Butter for about an hour or so
Rinsed that (CW)
Then put a little Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Then Put some Motion's Silk Protein
Then Victoria's Secret So Sexy!

wow my hair was soooo soft and smooth , even I was blown away, and typically my own hair doenst blow me away that much

and my man! he kept his nose burried in my hair! He didnt say anything, but he just kept gettin his sniff on! it was so funny! my hair stayed smooth even laying down and didnt frizz up at all around the egdes! that was a WOW moment for me too

yesterday was a good hair day, and my hair still smells yum yum Good!

I just love those good hair days :grin:

dont ya love em!?

All of your products sound so yummy! I'm glad that your combination worked for you! :yep:

I looove Victoria's Secret So Sexy Conditioner!!

That stuff smells GOOD!:drunk:

I use it as a leave in---and rub some in my hair (rollersets) as a daily conditioner---just for the smell!~

All of your products sound so yummy! I'm glad that your combination worked for you! :yep:

I looove Victoria's Secret So Sexy Conditioner!!

That stuff smells GOOD!:drunk:

I use it as a leave in---and rub some in my hair (rollersets) as a daily conditioner---just for the smell!~

yeah girl it smells really good, my man couldnt keep his nose out my hair, it was so funny

so here is what I did

1 rinsed out that pantene mask (man that stuff is the bomb glad I ordered 20 more :yep: )

Then Put in Ogranix Shea Butter for about an hour or so
Rinsed that (CW)
Then put a little Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Then Put some Motion's Silk Protein
Then Victoria's Secret So Sexy!

wow my hair was soooo soft and smooth , even I was blown away, and typically my own hair doenst blow me away that much

and my man! he kept his nose burried in my hair! He didnt say anything, but he just kept gettin his sniff on! it was so funny! my hair stayed smooth even laying down and didnt frizz up at all around the egdes! that was a WOW moment for me too

yesterday was a good hair day, and my hair still smells yum yum Good!

I just love those good hair days :grin:

dont ya love em!?

LOL!! I misread you at first. I thought you wrote that he kept getting his "stiff" on. You wrote "sniff." I guess that says a lot about my state of mind!! :badgirl::poledancer::naughtycouch:

At any rate, I'll have to check out that Motions product. I've heard a lot of good things about it...:yep::yep:

LOL!! I misread you at first. I thought you wrote that he kept getting his "stiff" on. You wrote "sniff." I guess that says a lot about my state of mind!! :badgirl::poledancer::naughtycouch:

At any rate, I'll have to check out that Motions product. I've heard a lot of good things about it...:yep::yep:

:lachen: :lachen:

:sekret: he might have been doing that too, he just kept staying all up in my hair haha

I like Motions Silk Protein as a leave in , lots of shine and and smooths out the hair , but these three together were like Magic!

LOL..Organix is the shyt!! My man has been the same way...all up in my hair getting his sniff on since I started using Organix products to cowash and as a leave in.:grin:

LOL..Organix is the shyt!! My man has been the same way...all up in my hair getting his sniff on since I started using Organix products to cowash and as a leave in.:grin:

I'm loving Oraganix, my hair is responding to them like just what it was waiting for or something! That Victoria Secret So Sexy Smells So good you should tty it girl -its a keeper from when your mans nose is gonna be close to your hair , he wont wanna take his nose out your hair-i was just giggling inside at him haha

my hair still feels good and soft , looks great and smooth and smells wonderful!

I aint ever 'feelin' my hair this much , its always like 'blah' same old same old!

But this was a winning Combo! For sure!

I will be repeating this! alot!

Back