So should I buy BT?

NinasLongAmbition

oK . PLEASE DONT KILL ME, BUT I REALLY HAVE A GOAL I WANNA HIT. MY LAST RELAXER WAS FEB. 16 AND i PLAN ON STRETCHING TILL MAY 30 iM CURRENTLY SHOULDER LENGTH AND I would love to be apl or be close to apl by end of May , Im going to nyc and I would love my family to see me with long hair(corny i know) anywho should I get BT? will it help me REACH my goals I've heard sO many great things about it. Cureently Im cowashing almost every day and moisturizing daily and taking ultranourish hair, flaxseed oil and prenatal pills. Please im desperate someone help! :grin:

BT stands for Boundless Tresses.

It's a hair growth aid that was created by one of the members of the LHCF. Her name is NaturalLady. Apparently, a lot of people here have had success with it, which is why I decided to order a couple of bottles. I'm not allergic to sulphur, so I figured I'd try it.

Nina, it certainly couldn't hurt to try it, as long as you're not allergic to any of the ingredients. It seems as though you're doing everything you can to increase your hair length and keep it healthy (vitamins, moisturizing, etc.)

Back