So now my hairs breaking cos its too moisturized? ARGH

Yeah, I didnt think it was possible to over moisturize either. But just think about how much progress you made! I didnt think it was possible to for my hair to be moisturized period :)

Isis said:
What works for my hair to keep the balance is washing and deep conditioning 2 x each week with Humectress for 30-45 minutes only (under a cap) and doing a protein treatment (Keraphix) every 5 washes or so. Because I sometimes forget when to do the protein, I now have it scheduled in on my calendar.

Isis: Are you washing with shampoo each time you wash your hair? I've been thinking about doing this especially at this point in my stretch (17 weeks post). I've started using CON and it seems like it would be good for this purpose...

Too much moisture is damaging. I used to use the sta so fro in my daughter's hair and mine. It was so soft that it caused breakage. I don't use it anymore but you can still see the breakage it caused.

syze6 said:
Too much moisture is damaging. I used to use the sta so fro in my daughter's hair and mine. It was so soft that it caused breakage. I don't use it anymore but you can still see the breakage it caused.

oooh thats scary.

the balance thing is like juggling

soun said:
offtopic: I love your hair Candy C and it's growing so fast !

Arr thanks hun, i actually do not notice any growth now - hair anorexia..and this ere regrowth is like a forest! i love the feel of regrowth tho, its kinda comforting? lol, i'm weird dont mind me :D

macherieamour said:
ITA!!! Your hair looks amazing:grin:

arrr (hugs) i really like your hair too! it looks healthy and long and if thats not inspiring then i dont know what is!

I used my MNT shampoo and conditoner and all is well! my hair is still incredibly soft though :confused: which i was pleasantly surprised at, its like my hair was kinda "prepped" for the protein. It feels like real hair now - annndd *drums* no breakage! :)

Back