So....me and my boyfriend just ended it (long)

monie20032007

Its been almost 4 years since we had been together and today we broke up. Everything was fine back in the day when we use to do stuff and by stuff i mean everything but sex and that was fine with him because at least he was getting something. The more and more I went to church the more I realized I didn't want to continue to do the things I was doing. So when I let him know that i guess he was fine with it. But after a while he was wanting things back to "normal". But I told him that I didnt want to do those things anymore and he explained to me that he needed something in order to feel the same way about me that he used to when we used to do things. He used to say "I love you sooo much" but when that ended he just couldnt find it with in himself to say he loved me the way he used to say it. I can understand where he is coming from, but I really want to change so today when he gave me an ultimatum, i had to decline. I still want to be with him and vice versa, butI know he'll just go back to complaing and start wanting more and more. So.... now I guess I'll just have to wait to time to heal things. But the sad part is he was my only friend that I had because my other friend just calls me when she needs something:sad:. So its gonna be hard but I know I'll get through it.

Thanks for listening

SORRY TO HEAR THIS IS HAPPEND TO YOU BUT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND STAY PRAYED UP. GOD WILL SEND SOME ONE WHO IS WILLING TO WAIT WITH AND FOR YOU. IF THIS IN YOUR HEART GOD WILL HELP YOU HAVE PEACE WITH WHAT EVERY YOU DO THE BEST IS YET TO COME ONE DOOR CLOSE AND HE IS OPENING A BETTER ONE:yep:

HI I AM SORRY THIS HAPPEND TOO YOU BUT IF THIS IS IN YOUR HEART THEN GOD WILL SEND SOME ONE WHO WILL WANT TO WAIT WITH YOU WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSE HE OPENING A BETTER ONE JUST STAY PRAYED UP.AND KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU THATS ALL THAT MATTER GOD BLESS:bighug:

Its been almost 4 years since we had been together and today we broke up. Everything was fine back in the day when we use to do stuff and by stuff i mean everything but sex and that was fine with him because at least he was getting something. The more and more I went to church the more I realized I didn't want to continue to do the things I was doing. So when I let him know that i guess he was fine with it. But after a while he was wanting things back to "normal". But I told him that I didnt want to do those things anymore and he explained to me that he needed something in order to feel the same way about me that he used to when we used to do things. He used to say "I love you sooo much" but when that ended he just couldnt find it with in himself to say he loved me the way he used to say it. I can understand where he is coming from, but I really want to change so today when he gave me an ultimatum, i had to decline. I still want to be with him and vice versa, butI know he'll just go back to complaing and start wanting more and more. So.... now I guess I'll just have to wait to time to heal things. But the sad part is he was my only friend that I had because my other friend just calls me when she needs something:sad:. So its gonna be hard but I know I'll get through it.

Thanks for listening

You are a woman of great courage. What a blessing it is that Gd was speaking to you and you followed his direction for your life. The Holy Spirit inside you dwells there for your protection and provision. You have done the right thing and as time passes you will really see Gd's hand at work as he blesses your obedience.

Monie-

May God give you peace and comfort during this time. You will get through this, His strength is perfect...:yep:.

Be Blessed.

I prayerd that God will give you strenght to make it through this. Like another one of the poster's said your best is yet to come.

Keep your eyes on JESUS he'll see you through.

Thanks for sharing and I know you will find healing in God's arm. For me after kissing someone on the lips with my mouth close always made me want more. It is very hard to touch someone and not want it all.

You are a woman of great courage. What a blessing it is that Gd was speaking to you and you followed his direction for your life. The Holy Spirit inside you dwells there for your protection and provision. You have done the right thing and as time passes you will really see Gd's hand at work as he blesses your obedience.

This is some really good word here. I am even taking this in for myself. Tracyannette is right. It is the prompting and divine leading of the Holy Spirit that has led you to respond the way you did. Remember in your weakness His strength is perfect, greater is He that is in you than he that's in the world, and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Spend time alone in His presence and you'll see how fast healing and your heart's desire will come, Matthew 6:33.

Back