So Ive been put on buying restriction...by my mother lol

MsButterfli

I just came back from my lunch break (well dinner break since i work 4-midnight) and went to Vitamin Shoppe. My mother can SMELL that I'm buying stuff thats hair related lol (i got some aloe vera gel i DONT have to refrigerate, some Super Chlorella and some agave nectar). She said "wait, didnt u just get some stuff LAST week?? Dammit NO MORE BUYING TILL U USE WHAT U HAVE" ***hangs head in shame :nono::nono:*** now i know if mama says it, i REALLY have to abide by it lol...BTW im 32 yrs old and STILL fear my mama lol

just thought i'd share my lil highlight of the evening before heading back to work lol

I have the same problem! I just keep buying and buying and buying and buying... we need to get it together!! lol

^^count me in.Between hairveda,ayurvedics,supplements,and growth aids I've spent........well,too much.If I could grow hair the way I spend I'd be waistlength by now.

I have to keep my habits a secret like a binge eater because if my mom knew how much I rEALLY spend on hair stuff she would flip! I just smuggle stuff into the house.

yeah last night I was so tempted to puchase some Aussie Moist Conditioner last night at Walmart, then I stopped, and paused and said to myself "didn't you just buy some HE HH about 1.5 wks ago and 2 one liter bottles of Silk Elements conditioner" so i talked myself out of it. I'm trying to use up some of this stuff before I buy more. I have a pj addiction plus I have a 13 yr old who is heavy handed with products so that is how I justify all purchases

Hopefully at some point it'll pass. I know it did for me. I bought like a mad woman for months, and just last week I wen to Vitamin Shoppe just to get some chlorella, and I went by the hair/beauty section, glanced around and walked away. Nothing was even interesting to me. I honestly think I could go the entire year without purchasing anything :yep: :nono:.

lolol, i gotta get creative oh how i store my stuff now, lol..i figured keeping things in their boxes will make it easier to store but it just looks like bought stuff lol..i need a trip to ikea to help me organize lol

Back