So..I went to Beauty Brands a few days ago...

SweetSpirit86

..and walked out with:
AG UltraMoist Shampoo - Trying to find a new poo...Not sure how I feel about this one yet.

pd_xtramoist.jpg

Sebastian Potion 9 - Supposed to loosen curls temporarily..I think it just made my hair poofy. I imagine nice results if I could do twists or something..so I may hang onto this for when my hair's longer.

350_91529.jpg

And...some deep conditioner that came in a green box...can't remember the name. I guess that shows how much of an impression it left on me.:nono: I'll have to put the name up when I get home. Anyways...I left it in my hair ALL NIGHT...got up this morning, and rinsed it out with distilled water (I'm still water paranoid) and my hair felt like straw. I'm disappointed because the S-Curl has had my hair feeling SO MOIST w/o anything coming off on my hands when I play in it, lol. So to go from that to scarecrow hair, I'm sure you can imagine my frustration here.

Oh well, thought I'd give a mini product review. Anyone have any suggestions on a new deep conditioner? I took a look at the K-Pak, but I'm not feeling the protein, so I'm a little scared to try it unless I find some itty bitty samples or something, lol. All this trial and error has me afraid to wash my hair once something works well.:lachen:Like it was a one time thing and it won't work as well next time.:rolleyes: Off to buy more s-curl...that bottle's almost gone...

At home temporarily...The conditioner was DevaCurl "Heaven in Hair" - Intense Moisture Treatment. Smells kinda minty..but that's about it.

Girl, I LOVE AG Products!:love:

I have the Leave-In, the Reconstructor and the Ultra Moist Penetrating Conditioner.

AG is a Great Product Line.

I don't have the Shampoo, Only because I shampoo to Clarify.

Let me know how it works for you.:yep:

I just bought the DEVA curl sample pack from there last week. If sucked on DD's hair so it's riding in the car to be retuned the 1st chance I get.

Their liter sale is BANANAS!! I almost lost my mind that trip, lol.

Back