SO i went swimming yesterday

Rapunzel*

ok 2 of my coworkers and i [good friends] went to great AMERICA for my b-day which is tomorrow, yesterday. and i knew we were going to get on water rides and maybe swimming. well we did actually go swimming:blush: and i forgot t bring my conditioner in my spray bottle mixed with water:wallbash: but we did have fun and swam for over an hour. i didn't get the chlorine out until 11:30.
this is what i did
icon11.gif

i pre pooed with suave mixed with a little water. et it sit two minutes
then i washed with cream of nature green label and massaged it into my scalp and my hair is short so the shampoo got on my ends then i rinsed
i conditioned with suave humecant and rinsed out
then added a handful of suave humecant to my soaking wet hair and placed my hair in a baggy.
i still have this baggy on my head,i may have to take it off to make an errand though:rolleyes:

i dont want to harm my twa but i do think my hair is ok:yep:
do you think it is, it doesnt feel stripped or anything

Sounds like a good idea to wash, condition, and baggy :yep:. I will gladly bump and wait along for more responses (I want to know how to "protect" my hair from the chlorine when I go swimming).

Sounds like a good idea to wash, condition, and baggy :yep:. I will gladly bump and wait along for more responses (I want to know how to "protect" my hair from the chlorine when I go swimming).
thanks for your input and bump:grin:
id as well i love to swim but i love my hair more than swimming i do want perfection:yep:

im pretty sure its fine ive been swimming a few times with my twa and no chlorine harm here and no immediate attention either i dc after washing tho

Back