So I Tried The Fulani Braids With Only My Natural Hair :d!(video Inside)

sweet_silvia88

Hi Ladies :) I went ahead and after getting some inspiration decided to try the Fulani braids but only with my hair and i added beads the first days but due to my busyness (if that's a word :) i went without..!

What do you ladies think? I think it came out nice for this summer :) gonna keep them for some weeks then go for maybe mini twists! Oh and i added some cute kind of gold beads !!

I'm so happy all that i've learned have payed off and my hair has finally grown :D!!

Very nice; thanks for posting. I always like seeing braids (and twists) without added hair. Even a lot of the pictures/videos of styles for little girls these days have added hair; I just want to see styles done with only the real hair on the wearer's head. :)

Very nice; thanks for posting. I always like seeing braids (and twists) without added hair. Even a lot of the pictures/videos of styles for little girls these days have added hair; I just want to see styles done with only the real hair on the wearer's head. :)
Most welcome dear!! Im glad it looked good and full! Thats one of the reasons we add extrar hair..

Back