SO I tried something new this weekend

KhandiB

I did the Baking Soda Shampoo
Mayo and Egg Conditioner

I didnt feel comfortable just using baking soda and water to wash .. So I used a very diluted CON Green and followed up with the Baking Soda Poo -- Made my hair alot softer than I thought ..

I followed up with a concoction of Mayo, Egg and SHea Butter Oil, left it on my head for like 45 minutes... Whoa... Heavy Duty Protien .. hair was stiff as a board :lol:

After that I used one of my getting rid of all my conditioners conditioner (Motions MP, Porosity COntrol, SB Cholesterol, Kemi Oyl, V05 Freesia, Keracare moist conditioner for color treated hair) for like a half an hour.. My goodness, I can already tell my hair has gotten stronger, and its so soft.

So I will be using this for a long time :D

Mayo and Egg Conditioner

I didnt feel comfortable just using baking soda and water to wash .. So I used a very diluted CON Green and followed up with the Baking Soda Poo -- Made my hair alot softer than I thought ..

I followed up with a concoction of Mayo, Egg and SHea Butter Oil, left it on my head for like 45 minutes... Whoa... Heavy Duty Protien .. hair was stiff as a board :lol:

After that I used one of my getting rid of all my conditioners conditioner (Motions MP, Porosity COntrol, SB Cholesterol, Kemi Oyl, V05 Freesia, Keracare moist conditioner for color treated hair) for like a half an hour.. My goodness, I can already tell my hair has gotten stronger, and its so soft.

I use it too for my heavy protein treatment but without the shea butter!

So eggs really do make your hair that stiff? I was reading that it does and it scared me off it. Maybe I'll still try since you ended up having good results.

Mayo and Egg Conditioner

I'm the same way! So I mix a tiny bit of CON green with water and baking soda and I like the results.

Eggs always ruin my hair:nono:, but I'm glad to see it's working for others!

Back