So I tried ORS Replenishing Pak!!!!!!

taylokc

I'm 12 weeks post and I usually DC with KeraCare Humecto, but it just wasn't dong the job. I have about 2 inches of new growth and I'm trying to stretch until May and I DONT want my ends clipped. So I decided to try the Replenishing Pak. OMG, it broke that new growth right on down. I think from now on Im going to use my KeraCare Humecto for 1-8 weeks post and then switch to ORS Pak after that until next relaxer. Is it okay to use this as a deep conditioner every week?????

I love it too. When I use it as dc + detangling, it always does the job. I try to buy 3-4 paks at a time when Im out shopping for my products.

how do you use it? is it a deep condish?

It is a DC. You use it just like any other one. after washing or whateva, then slather your hair with the stuff. I leave on for about 45 to 1hr with a plastic cap under my hooded dryer.

I love it too. When I use it as dc + detangling, it always does the job. I try to buy 3-4 paks at a time when Im out shopping for my products.

have you every thought about just investing in the bottle so you'll save money in the long run. the bottle was only $11.99 for a very large bottle.

have you every thought about just investing in the bottle so you'll save money in the long run. the bottle was only $11.99 for a very large bottle.

Keep in mind, some of the ladies have noticed a difference in the product formulation on the bottle versus the packs... There's a thread about it floating around somewhere...

Question: Is this a moisture or protein pak??? I wanted to use it every wash until I get a relaxer in May

I tried the bottled conditioner for the first time yesterday. It was heaven. I didn't notice a difference between the bottles and the paks.

I dont notice a difference.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't notice a difference at all. It's great no matter which way I use it. You find it at the local BSS. Girl, i love my ORS. It's called Organic Root Salon Replenishing Conditioner in the bottle. Its in a plain looking tall bottle.

I didn't notice a difference between the bottle and the little pack. I love that stuff. It makes my hair feel like "buttah":lick: But, I have heard of others adding EVOO to their ORS for that extra oomph, so you can try that as well.

oOOOOh, I'm 8 weeks and I think I'm going to DC with this tonight and put some EVOO. Why does it smells so yummy?:lick: but the packs are much thicker, creamier, fruitier smelling than the bottle but they're both really good...

Back