So I got the T3 evolution but...

winona

I got the T3 evolution dryer and I like it but why cant I find a comb attachment to fit it anywhere. I saw a suggestion in another thread that a member uses duck tape. That would be cool if this was a $20 blow drier. I do not want to use duck tape on a $130+ blow drier:nono:. Have you ladies had any luck finding a comb attachment that fits?? I tried Sally's and local BSS but those attachment pop right off:nono:

DucT tape certainly isn't the business on more costly dryers. Is there a reason why you feel you have to have a comb attachment? I had an attachment similar to what Charz suggested, but still got frustrated and went back the concentrator and a paddle brush.

Charz thank you

Eisani I wanted a comb attachment to do my bkts once 3-4 months. I have never even tried a paddle brush. I have tried using a comb and the blow dryer and I could not get the technique down(think severely wind blown afro:() this was not the business. I normally hold my hair straight(for tension) and use the comb attachment. This gets my hair pretty straight.

winona I guess after I broke a couple teeth I just called it quits with the combs lol. Charz gave a great recommendation though, I hope whatever you decide works out for you!

mzteaze the diffuser was included in my purchase. I think I am just going to have to up my skillz like Eisani. Oh well this can only make me more versatile:)

Back