So...I got some great deals...

There's a beauty supply store close to my apt that closed down for 2 weeks while they get ready to move and they had some great deals. I bought a K& wrap lotion, CON serum?, Cantu wrap lotion, Elasta QP conditioning shampoo, Dax Relax leave in conditioner, Biotera leave in, Better braids herbal growth oil, some other oil (i forgot the name), Vitale Mo Body botanical creme, Jherri Redding [SIZE=-1]100% natural protein conditioner, Sea Breeze (the 32 oz size), and many more items that I can't remember at the moment. All of the things I listed I got for $1 each!!! Can you guys believe this? I was mad though that when they finally decided to drop the price of the Vitale Relaxer (mind you this is the 4 lb tub) to a dollar, someone bought them all. I wish the lady had saved me at least one tub so I can try it out. Oh yea, I also got a 32 oz Hawaiian silky neutralizing poo for the same price.

Another store right next to it (Dollar general) was also closing down. They had all their hair care section for 40% off!! You know I had to try some of the moisturizing conditioners. I bought tresemme moisture rich con, herbal essence hello hydrating con, garnier fructis con, and sunsilk anti-flat leave in. I got some hair goody's from there also for only about 60 cents and I'm ready to tackle the winter with cute hair accessories on my updos.

The Sunsilk one was a great deal. So it was originally $3.25 and with the 40% it became $1.95. I also had a coupon for $1 off so I only bought it for 95 cents! I also got another one (the hydra TLC 24/7 creme which by the way worked wonder for my parched and thirsty hair) from Walgreens for only 89 cents!!!

I'm so excited you guys. I just hope that the moisturizing conditioner work out for me. I don't need to buy anything for at least 6 months...or at least until the next raved item on this site! :lachen:
[/SIZE]

Wow, aren't you rude?! How you gonna brag about all that stuff you got? Goodness gracious!! Nah, totally playing :grin:! I'm so jealous of those deals! I bet you had a ball!!

Back