So I found a Flat Iron now how do I use it...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I brought the Curlmster Ceramics Flat Iron. They had a 7/8 inche one that was on sell. Has anyone used or heard of it?

I washed my hair last night and added some Motion Leave-In and EQ Design Form and roller set my hair last night. This orning added a little serum to the ends and flat ironed the new growth. Are there any other tips anyone can give to get good results.

How do I straighten the new growth with out loosing the curl from the roller set. If that is not possible then why roller set in the first place. Any help would be appreciated.

Im interested in the responses to this too. When I flat iron my hair I generally wear it straight with a bend to it like a wrap.

I never tried it before but maybe I can help. I would suppose that it would be best to start at the back. Remove the roller and then just slide the flat iron over the roots only and just work your way up to the front..... I guess:ohwell: I hope I helped a lil bit:)

ps: I never heard of your flat iron. Where dit you get it and how much did you pay for it... if you dont mind me asking.

Sexy,

Thank for the advise.

That was 2 years ago. I remember I got that flat iron at Sally's but I don't remember the price.

I have been blow dryer and flat ironing my hair and now I am ready to start rollersetting it again, but I'm 8 weeks post so I am thinking about using my flat iron on my ng, but as stated I don't want to lose my body and curl from the roller set.

I'm no expert, but this is what I do:

I place the flat iron at the base of my hair an hold three seconds. I do this all over my head, and that's it! Hope this helps.

Back