SO I DYED MY HAIR BLUE...&sedu-ed =]

moni_kerr

LOL Actually I just did a chunk in the front ! I'm kind of an impuslive person..so ever since I started thinking about it..I knew I HAD to do it :lachen:
But no worries I was careful !!

Oh and I learned how to cur my hair with my Sedu also..OMG A MAZING! My hair can't hold a (un-natural) curl to save it's life ! But these lasted about 2 weeks with no touch up ! woooo go me! haha
new-vi.jpg

new12234-vi.jpg

Very cute! I remember after Janet Jacksons "Go Deep" video I was feenin for a blue bang but didn't have the guts.

Oh gosh my hair is so many colors! LOL Ok well the last 4 inches of my hair are reddish..then there's the teal streak..and the rest of my natural color is a deep brown/black. I use semi-perm hair color a lot and plan on cutting off the last 4 inches of dyed hair

I've been dying for some hot pink mixed with purple. But now I'm relaxed and scared :look:. Your blue (teal) looks so cute!

your blue looks great!!! I wanna do something fun for the summer but I am not sure what yet. :look:

I was expecting to see some craziness...but I was pleasantly surprised:grin:

Your hair looks beautiful and healthy, congrats!:yep:

Cute! I checked out your Fotki and your hair is AMAZING!! Very pretty; I really liked the slicked bangs and the curls in the back!! :grin:

Back