so I cut my hair...again...

Crissi

I cut my hair again yesterday, exactly 2 weeks after the first time I shaved it off. Ladies is cutting addictive? Wil I ever make it to shoulder legnth, never mind mid back? I "miss" my hair however I do not miss washing, conditioning, and basically caring for it. I think I find cutting to be fun??? I want to grow my hair back 8inches, then 12, then I'll pay it no mind until it get to mid back, it will get there when it feels like it. I don't feel as feminine with my short hair, but I keep cutting it. Hmm I need some help, some motivation. SOMETHINGGGG

Ok I'm done with my shave happy ways

TIA

Crissi, x

Safina87 said:
hmmm...help me out here..why would you shave your hair off in the first place?

This woman burnt it with a flat, so burnt that if I touched it, it would break, it broke so bad it looked like a mohekan (sp), some patches where less than an inch long and what not. It was bitty, and when combing it loads of hair would break off, I big chunks. No matter what I did as far as conditioning and treating it was crisp, and kept breaking, all this after I got to shoulder legnth, so I just shaved it, since there was so much damage, and so uneven

Ohh,thats a very sad story =(, But cheer up you'll be back to shoulder lenght sooner or later...just keep away from the scissors.
I hear you, long hair does make a girl feel feminine...but as I said your hair will grow.
I see you're using MTG..how is that going?
I only used it for about a month and it seemed as if my hair had grown maybe a half inch. But I'm not sure..

Back