So I Co Washed Last Night

KhandiB

Am Presently Surprised at how my hair is reacting ..

I think Im going to be doing this quite often ...

I used V05 Free Me Freesia and some SB oil and Im really happy today,

Im conjunction with the Mayo Egg treatment this week, I think Im in Business :lol:

I may be able to go longer than 8 weeks with this reg..

Im glad you found somethign that works for you. Cowashing does nada for me but I did want to try it with a v05 conditioner and see how it goes.

I love your hair.

Glad you've found something that works! Did you try this on wet or dry hair? Cowashing never works on my wet hair, but on my dry hair it's pure silk!

I did it on wet hair. It may also be my concoction.

I thought it didnt work on me either at one time, but I noticed when I did it like a day or two after a wash it was butter. I think it defeats the purpose if you like do it once a week, expecially me because I use alot of cones :lol:

Plus I put a little motions moisture plus mixed with the V05 ..

Im going on a cheapie conditioner run this weekend :lol:

I just started 2 days ago after my relaxer...and my hair is loving it too. I almost started a thread on it, so I glad you did. On Sunday I did Kenra conditioner, Keracare Humecto, Lacio Lacio as a leave-in put UBH moisturizer on mainly ends and sealed with Wonder 6 oil. On Monday used Kenra conditioner (loving it), skipped the Humecto and did everything else the same. Today, I used 10 en 1 Super rinse (got over my fear of mineral oil, but liked that it has jojoba--especially after using Humecto).

I want my hair to recover from the protein overload--even though some of the items have silk protein and panthenol. Also, silicone it practically a staple for me. All this to say, my hair looks shiny, bounce and moist. And I am amazed at the residue left after the wash of all the product comes off. :spinning:

Well it's a good thing we can all find cowashing techniques that work for us! I almost gave up, and I'm still experimenting.

Gotta love those cheapie conditioners for cowashes. I'm faithful to my Tresemme!

Back