So I baggied with Seyani Hair Butter and.....

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
It's the bomb!!! It's extremely light and melts very easily. When I first picked up the jar, it felt like it was empty.... That's how light and airy this butter is!!! Last night I put some Seyani Hair Butter and Avocado Oil on my hair before baggying. This morning when I took off the baggies, I was like :shocked: My hair was soooo smooth, soft and bouncy. I've been having nape issues. It's very dry and damaged, it feels like hay. Today, it actually feels like hair!!!!! Another plus is my hair smells like chocolate :lick: I almost didn't wanna put it back in a bun, but I'm determined to make BSL by the end of the year

I also tried the Forifying Conditioner. I was nervous and a little apprehensive about using it because my hair HATES protein/fortifying/strengthening conditioners. They make my hair hard, and no matter how much moisturizing conditioner I use after, my hair still comes out hard and tangley and I lose tons of hair. Not this time! This conditioner made my hair SOFT and gave very nice slip. If it did that for my protein hating hair, imagine how great it woulda been if my hair actually LIKED protein! I can't wait till Friday (my next wash day) I'm gonna try the Olive and Orange Conditioner, I'm so excited :pepper:

All of SweetCashews products smell sooo good. My hair smells like a candy store! :lick:

It's the bomb!!! It's extremely light and melts very easily. When I first picked up the jar, it felt like it was empty.... That's how light and airy this butter is!!! Last night I put some Seyani Hair Butter and Avocado Oil on my hair before baggying. This morning when I took off the baggies, I was like :shocked: My hair was soooo smooth, soft and bouncy. I've been having nape issues. It's very dry and damaged, it feels like hay. Today, it actually feels like hair!!!!! Another plus is my hair smells like chocolate :lick: I almost didn't wanna put it back in a bun, but I'm determined to make BSL by the end of the year

I also tried the Forifying Conditioner. I was nervous and a little apprehensive about using it because my hair HATES protein/fortifying/strengthening conditioners. They make my hair hard, and no matter how much moisturizing conditioner I use after, my hair still comes out hard and tangley and I lose tons of hair. Not this time! This conditioner made my hair SOFT and gave very nice slip. If it did that for my protein hating hair, imagine how great it woulda been if my hair actually LIKED protein! I can't wait till Friday (my next wash day) I'm gonna try the Olive and Orange Conditioner, I'm so excited :pepper:

All of SweetCashews products smell sooo good. My hair smells like a candy store! :lick:

I'm going to come and snatch up all those beautiful children in your siggy, girl!

Your bun is so pretty and your hair has gotten thick too!

Now, why are you trying to tempt me, yet again???:lachen:

If you're going to brag, you might as well buy me a bottle. Someone else said her products were superb, esp. the shampooo.

Last edited:
Tiffers - love your bun. The babies are gorgeous! I'm headed to SC's site right now to see what's good. Thanks for the info.

Back