So funny- Have you ladies ever ordered hair products online..

Bubblingbrownshuga

but they took so long to get to you that you forgot that you ordered them? :lol:

This happened to me recently. About 3 weeks ago, I made an online purchase from a staple product line that I use. I knew that it could take about 2 weeks to get to me, but I didn't think it would actually take that long and longer. Well, anyway, I got a notice from paypal saying my order's been shipped. I was like, 'what order?' then I remembered what it was.

I am not upset at all because this line is the shiznick, but I just found it funny :lol: Thankfully, I am not a product junkie or I would've been uuuuupppsett!

Last edited:
No, I don't think it could ever happen to me. If I've given you my money, then I definitely remember that you owe me a product.

Yeah, that's happened to me a few times. Usually not with hair products because the companies I order from tend to keep me updated with order status emails and usually come in less than a week, but if I've ordered some stuff off eBay or Amazon from an everyday person, I'll completely forget and the doorman at my apartment will be like, "you have like 4 packages," and I'm like "bwaaaaa?!"
So yeah, I know what you mean...
:lachen:

Last edited:
Lol...yes this has happened to me and i think i know what line ur talkin about:lol:....LOVE their Honey Hemp Conditioner....:look:...:grin:

that "line" is working my nerves at this point... poor customer response

I hate when people get common with customers..... please don't respond to me as if I am your sista-gul-friend

Only when purchasing from ebay from international vendors. Typically those items are inexpensive ($1.00 + free shipping; little hair accessories) so I'm not watching for them daily.

Yes. It seems this is how getting a mason pearson comb is turning out for me. I expected two weeks too.Oh well my fine hair strands need that comb.

I haven't bought any products online in a while, but I usually give it 2 weeks if its at regular price. If its Hairveda and I buy products during a sale, no lie I usually give it like 5-6 weeks because that's how long it takes. I have no patience so I just run to CVS or make my own stuff.

Yep, this has happened to me, and it was the last time I placed an order with them. I don't play with crappy customer service. WTH are you doing that it takes a month to to make? That shiz had betta be collecting interest...

LOL!! Yep this has happened to me and sometimes I remember that I ordered from them but forget what I ordered.:look::..smh

Last edited:
Back