Smooth n shine polishing conditoning gel

dimpalz

Does anyone use this? I used to use it before I relaxed and I want to get some for my BC btu I can't remember the ingredients. Does anyone have any info???
TIA :)

dimpalz said:
Does anyone use this? I used to use it before I relaxed and I want to get some for my BC btu I can't remember the ingredients. Does anyone have any info???
TIA :)
Hey Dimpalz!
Here are the ingredients (Extra Hold formula, pink top): water, mineral oil, propylene glycol, oleth-5, glycerin, DEA-oleth-3 phosphate, methylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, blue 1, yellow 5.
HTH! Best...

There are 2. The one with the pink top is extra hold. I have the one with the black top its the super shine formula. water, mineral oil (parffinum liquidum), proplene gylcol, oleth-5, glycerin, dea-oleth-3 phosphate, methylparaben, dmdm hydanthoin,fragrance,red 33. This reminds me of glaze too, except it smells really good.

I used to use the one with the black lid but now those ingredients are scaring me :( How's that IC fantasia one? That seems to be the rage right now especially with the naturals

Back