SmilingElephant's JUNE updates!!

Beautiful hair! How often are you using the bee mine?

Thanx LaFemme...i use the serum everyday. I need to buy some more though...i wish i had enough to use it everyday for a month.:ohwell:

....but keep in mind ladies i'm 6 weeks post and i only used this product for two of those 6 weeks....but this is usually how my hair looks at 8 weeks post.:)...usually.

Congrats...great job!!! Your hair is gorgeous as ever!:grin: I use Boundless Tresses & I :heart2::heart2:it!! I'm a customer for life. I've never tried Bee Mine since BT worked so well. Hmmm... strawberry kiwi sounds yum!!!! lol!

Last edited:
Hmm....everyday eh? I made my own sulfur mix and am using it every other day....maybe I should do everyday? I can't even judge how much ng I have anyway lol It's all a blur!

How big was your bottle?

I'm at work and unable to view the pics (will view later)...question, are you using bee mine with/without sulfur. thx!

ETA: looked at your pics are they are absolutely awesome....so so jealous.

Last edited:
your hair is so pretty

Thank you SO much!! That means alot coming from you because I hope that whenever i go natural my hair ends up like yours....seriously:yep:.

I'm at work and unable to view the pics (will view later)...question, are you using bee mine with/without sulfur. thx!

No...mine has the sulfur in it. I'm not allergic to too many things so i went ahead and got the sulfur one.

*Clarification*..the first pic is from last month(the one where i'm wearing the blue shirt)

I was so tired last nite somethin told me i was forgetting to differentiate the pics...but the very first one is from last month when i did my touch up.

I just like to be as honest as possible with my postings:D...the rest are this month's.

Back