Smell Goods

dany06

Hi You All,

I just went natural a month ago(give or take a few days) and only until now have I found that my hair can acutally smell good. I just love that I can co wash using fruity smelling conditioner and have my hair stay smelling that way rather than slapping on hairlotions and other products that in 2 or 3 days makes my hair turn sour or funky. No more WGO, MTG, or anything that smells like Pink hair Lotion, relaxer, or spritz. And especially anything that gives that "I just got my hair done" smell.

Im ready for my hair to smell like fruits and candy. So could you guys please give me some recommendations for some hair products that smells really yummy. If you would, could you please tell me what it smells like and what it does for your hair.

I am relaxed but you could try the scented conditioners from victorias secret and Bath and Body works. They leave a nice scent in my hair even a few days after washing. I use the So sexy conditioner from VS (it smells perfumey so you have to be in the mood for it) and I use the grapefruit, Black raspberry vanilla, and cherry blossom conditioners from BBW.

AO Honeysuckle Rose and Aveda Sap Moss both smell nice...can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Tresscence Product Line is all about smell good, yummy, healthy hair. I am still working on the website but will have things up and running very soon. I am a stickler for professionality when it comes to running a business so I am tying up loose ends. I will keep you ladies updated- Until then
Blessings

I'm natural and I use Aveda products on my hair and they have a new shampoo and conditioner called Smooth Infusion. It smells soooo! good. It left my hair really soft and super easy to detangle.

I know how you feel, Your natural hair hold onto the smell good and I really like that, I like that my hair can smell good everyday & night LOL!!! I like Vanilla & Coconut MilkShake scents LOL!! Suave has a Citrus Smoothie Conditioner that smells like Creamy Milkshake Ummmmm!

The various blended beauty products (moisturizer, styling products) have a sweet marzipan scent that's nice.

Carol's Daughter Black Cherry Vanilla has a wonderful scent (leave-in conditioner that I use as a part of my moisture spritz)

Freeman Awapuhi Papaya is a CW conditioner that has a great tropical scent

V05 Champagne Kiss is another CW conditioner with a nice scent

gloomgeisha said:
I just apply a bit of Ylang Ylang to my tresses whenever I want them to smell really good. The EO lasts me all day.

Oooh good idea! I'm sure you get a deeper more heady scent than you would with anything synthetic! I'm going to def. try this!! Thanks :D

Here are my yummilicious products:

LeKair Shea Butter Cholesterol Creme
Victoria's Secret So Sexy conditioner
Hair 2 Heaven End All
Suave Toasted Vanilla & Sugar Conditioner

The smell goods are finally here... Some of the scents are freshe', almond sun, and cover me... You ladies asked for it and Tresscence has finally delivered :)

Back