Smaller Churches In Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington Please

nyeredzi

Hello everyone. I'm asking for my father. He lives in Fort Worth. He was a deacon back at his old church in LA but since he has moved here he hasn't been able to find a church home he can really connect with. He is shy and likes smaller cozy churches rather than big ones. He'd like one that also has events during the week like Bible study and what not. If anyone knows of a place we'd really appreciate a recommendation. Thank you.

Yikes, well you may want to ask for churches in the Ft. Worth area unless he minds a 45min to hour drive. I know a few nice, small, Negrodian churches in the Dallas area if you are still interested in that area. :)

New El Bethel is a nice, small family Baptist church. There is also a historic church, St Paul, located right in downtown Dallas. It's not too big and they have different events throughout the week.

I could go on if you could give more specifics.

Thank you. I suppose Dallas might be a little far, but I will pass on those names to him. What specifics were you thinking of when you said if I gave you more specifics?

Is "up to dateness" a factor? Or does he mind an old school type church? You already said a small church would be best so that helps. :) Also, is he looking for a mixed congregation or is race not a factor?

Back