Slim Fast and Hair

lady_godiva

I usually drink slim fast for breakfast, but stop during the summer time. I do not know if it is a coincidence or not, but my hair was very dry and brittle until I started back drinking slim fast. I do not know if it is the vitamins or protein or what. It may have something to do with the fact that I didn't give my hair a break this summer meaning wearing protective styles like I normally do.

Has this happened to anyone else or is it me?

I drink a low carb slimfast everyday, sometimes two. I've been doing this for the last two months and have had more growth than usual. I've also been on a high protein diet. The slimfast i drink has 20grams of protein in it.

I have no idea what could be happening but you should probably stick to low carb slim fast if you haven't already because from what I have seen regular slim fast has a lot of sugar in it.

I am not on the atkins diet but I do drink their meal replacement shakes because they have alot of protein and little to no sugar.

I didn't know they had low-carb slim fast but I wish I'd known that bf I bought this big ole' can sittin' on my dresser!

Back