SLEEPING with a man who's STATUS of DISEASE is unknown

kurlybella

now, i hear a lot of women say they use protection but happily engage and swallow in oral with a man of unknown status.

when i say DON'T KNOW i mean -- you have not seen his OFFICIAL papers from the doctor.

did not go together to get tested.

you are going by his word only.

so many women do this.

i'd be scared for the health of my throat. or like they say in ga - thoat!

any little itch or scratch and i'd be f'd up rocking in a chair like..."i's is bout ta die...da lawds dones called my name....hmmmmmm hmmmmm....down by the river....."

i can see it now, my crazy uncle talking bout - "gal! what's wrong with yo thoat and all that flim you hawking up???!!!"

Last edited:

i'd be scared for the health of my throat.

any little itch or scratch and i'd be f'd up rocking in a chair like..."i's is bout ta die...da lawds dones called my name....hmmmmmm hmmmmm....down by the river....."

I hate you :dighole:

BWHAHAHAHA:lachen::lachen::lachen:

But seriously...i dont think alot of women see OFFICIAL papers...but what do i know im just a V.

now, i hear a lot of women say they use protection but happily engage and swallow in oral with a man of unknown status.

when i say DON'T KNOW i mean -- you have not seen his OFFICIAL papers from the doctor.

did not go together to get tested.

you are going by his word only.

so many women do this.

i can see it now, my crazy uncle talking bout - "gal! what's wrong with yo thoat and all that flim you hawking up???!!!"

LMFAO!!! :lachen:

Ahhh...I see your point. But the question then becomes how good is the paper the test is written on. Could have written it himself or in some cases herself. Could have gotten with a working girl/bible school teacher....cause it really don't matter, the day after the results came in or even before. The bug wasn't ready to present itself and just didn't show up for the test, but it's there.

I wouldn't put so much weight on a test written or otherwise. Either you are going to practice safe sex or your not. Test or no test.

Now in a previous long-term committed relationship, we got tested every six months TOGETHER. That was good because we were both there when the "good news" was delivered. If something were to have come up at least we'd have a time line to track back to.

I know a guy who showed me his test results and his insurance policy issued shortly thereafter, 25 milly payout based on the fact that he was in perfect health. Hmmm...now his ex-wife is a nurse. The policy was in her name. The doctor who performed the test is her physician of employment.

Oh the possibilities...whose blood was really tested? Now that was over a year ago, but still I wonder.

Ahhh...I see your point. But the question then becomes how good is the paper the test is written on. Could have written it himself or in some cases herself. Could have gotten with a working girl/bible school teacher....cause it really don't matter, the day after the results came in or even before. The bug wasn't ready to present itself and just didn't show up for the test, but it's there.

I wouldn't put so much weight on a test written or otherwise. Either you are going to practice safe sex or your not. Test or no test.

Now in a previous long-term committed relationship, we got tested every six months TOGETHER. That was good because we were both there when the "good news" was delivered. If something were to have come up at least we'd have a time line to track back to.

I know a guy who showed me his test results and his insurance policy issued shortly thereafter, 25 milly payout based on the fact that he was in perfect health. Hmmm...now his ex-wife is a nurse. The policy was in her name. The doctor who performed the test is her physician of employment.

Oh the possibilities...whose blood was really tested? Now that was over a year ago, but still I wonder.

yes, you're right.
you take your chances in relationships, but hopefully you'll be smart enough to at LEAST try to be with someone you can trust enough to skeet skeet and moisturize your tonsils! :lachen: if you have that must trust you should also get tested no matter what.

okay i'm being silly, but yes ma'am eliza you are right.

but in this case i was talking about chicks who just suck any johnson standing at attention. not about women who take those MANDATORY precautions because, yes, anything can happen, but you should always, no matter what, do your deed to protect yourself.

yes, you're right.
you take your chances in relationships, but hopefully you'll be smart enough to at LEAST try to be with someone you can trust enough to skeet skeet and moisturize your tonsils! :lachen: if you have that must trust you should also get tested no matter what.

okay i'm being silly, but yes ma'am eliza you are right.

but in this case i was talking about chicks who just suck any johnson standing at attention. not about women who take those MANDATORY precautions because, yes, anything can happen, but you should always, no matter what, do your deed to protect yourself.

I hear you LadyLady and more of us should at least wonder about that prescription bottle in his medicine cabinet with the label scratched off. Prescription vitamins my ***.

But also on a serious note, how many of our young ladies consider oral sex as contraception? We ain't go even go into how they use it to hang onto the "Virgin" label. I listen to my daughter and her college friends talk about preserving themselves. My daughter be like, mom she goes down on more guys than Perez Hilton. I had to look that person up on google...thought for sure it would have been a girl. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm just saying. The only safe sex is abstinence. All this creative methodology of maintaining being a virgin can be just as deadly as full intercourse with the wrong person. And I'm glad there are posters who bring it for us to ponder.

lady lady I dont know anyone who test their partner first before they have sex and then they will go and have unprotected sex. I hear many stories of this.

I think everyone should get tested before, but most people don't, IMO.

That's what flavored condoms are for. Papers or no papers I don't want any skin to skin contact with his man parts. I barely want to kiss him let alone let him kiss Krissy unprotected. Nah buddy I got a dental dam for you :yep:

:lachen::lachen:

What is up with these tags man :lachen: Tonsil skeet? :lachen:

I agree with those who say the papers aren't the proof. As soon as that brother takes his "test" . . . its just your luck that 2 months later, the HIV that should have been registered on that test is finally traceable. :nono: Some of those diseases fester and fester for years before becoming detectable.:nono:

May be a silly question: But do they really give actual "papers" to people??? I have been tested numerous times in my adult life and have never once been given a paper with the diseases tested for and the outcome of the test....

In any event, yea, I get tested WITH the SO, I cant be taking people's word for it. I really dont see especially how ppl just do it raw dog with ppl they just met, or with people they dont know what the heck they could have. Some people just dont care :nono:

SO and I did the same thing. And I trust him to DEATH, but we've been long distance for about 4 months now, so it's time for another beforehand. :yep:

May be a silly question: But do they really give actual "papers" to people??? I have been tested numerous times in my adult life and have never once been given a paper with the diseases tested for and the outcome of the test....

In any event, yea, I get tested WITH the SO, I cant be taking people's word for it. I really dont see especially how ppl just do it raw dog with ppl they just met, or with people they dont know what the heck they could have. Some people just dont care :nono:

You have to specifically ask for it and if they do send you a letter in the mail saying you tested NEGATIVE for a certain test, some don't even list what you were tested for. Privacy issue.

And its usually not in layman's terms either. I remember getting tested for everything and when i got the lab receipt it looked like Greek and had to ask my doc what all that medical jargon meant.

I have gotten a phone call, letters, and once i had to call and ask them for the letters and they made me make another appointment just to pick it up the letter.:ohwell:

So when someone gets a "Pap Smear=NORMAL" on a piece of paper, you dont know WHAT that pap smear checked for. Or "blood test=normal"..that blood test could've checked normal for cholesterol for all you know.

Get the specifics and even then, Hippa and privacy laws still protect the patient from listing EVERYTHING on that letter of status.

Back