Sleeping on spiral set

Angelicus

Please tell me how am i supposed to sleep on a flexirod set without it looking a mess the next day. TIA.

Alright chic! Here's how you do it : You bend over and flip your hair so that it is hanging upside down. While you are still bent over and with your hair hanging upside down--you are to put on a satin bonnet that is large enough to cover all of your hair. ONLY after the bonnet is secure may you stand back up.

Does this make sense? If not, let me know and I'll try to do a better explanation
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Alright chic! Here's how you do it : You bend over and flip your hair so that it is hanging upside down. While you are still bent over and with your hair hanging upside down--you are to put on a satin bonnet that is large enough to cover all of your hair. ONLY after the bonnet is secure may you stand back up.

Does this make sense? If not, let me know and I'll try to do a better explanation
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

omg this is exactly what I did when I had a rod set....weird man
look.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

that style is cute on you Anky! You look great! I like the fact that it didnt make your hair draw up too much When I had one done a couple of years ago, my brastrap hair shrank up to my chin, but that was with a strawset though
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
Yea I liked it so much that i washed it out and did a twistout
laugh.gif

Bad Anky, Bad Anky!
naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

spank.gif
You just can't keep your hands out of that hair, can you, girl???
wink.gif
Er, I get that way too, sometimes!!
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't worn a spiral set in a long time, but this is the same thick that I used when I did wear them.

Bumping for a friend that wants to sleep well. Follow Supergirl's advice below.

smile.gif

Thanks for bumping this!

I think this will work for curlformer sets too! Now I just need to buy satin bonnet.

Lys

Back