SlantedEyez...Lil Rant

OK....so this is bothering me....not too much...but I don't know I'm just upset....I was shedding like crazy, I relaxed on the 30th which was my 2 months post....but before that my last relaxer didn't take and I was like 4 months post......so this time, this relaxer underprocess...I used Motions CPR, and I THOUGHT this would stop or ease the shedding.....IT DIDN'T....I'm still shedding.....and it's driving me crazy, I dusted last week.....and that really didn't do too much.....so I'm like what to do now...I just started another vitamin, and I had just stopped using OCT, but I was getting some good growth....so maybe I'm trippin too much.....I don't know:nono:........I'm going to try my Ayurvedic regimen on Friday.....hoping that will stop some of the shedding.....I mean I understand some shedding has to happen....but I just feel like when I'm shedding so much, I feel like it's going to set me back....I don't know, I'm trying not to worry about it, cuz it's making me stress out even more, but I can't help it......I can't wait until I do my regimen, I hope it won't make it worse...Just my lil rant for the week! Sorry to bore you ladies!!! I'll be okay....Just needed to release some tension......

Average shedding is 50-100 strands a day. Are you getting wayyyyy more than that? Finding any bald patches? If not, there's nothing to worry about.

It's like when you join this board you really start to notice shedding. It feels like your whole head of hair is coming out sometimes.

are you shedding or breaking?
i didnt think a relaxer could make you shed but idk?
maybe try aphogee shampoo and 2 minute reconstructor.

I have read some threads about using garlic shampoo or conditioner. Something like that. It is supposed to be good for shedding.

Average shedding is 50-100 strands a day. Are you getting wayyyyy more than that? Finding any bald patches? If not, there's nothing to worry about.

Well I guess I went from not shedding to shedding, and it is bothering me a lot, but I'm not getting that much and no bald spots, looks like the average.....I just want someone to put my mind at ease, and to make sure I'm not stressing myself out too much......thanks!:yep:

Yes are u shedding or breaking? If it's breaking you could try molasses in your deep conditioner. It worked for me when I was relaxed. There's a thread about it on BHM. It stopped my breakage about 80% on the first try.

It's like when you join this board you really start to notice shedding. It feels like your whole head of hair is coming out sometimes.

You know I never thought about that, I mean I pay more attention to my hair now, and I'm just starting to realize what the average shedding look like, that's probably what it is.....thanks!!!

OK....so this is bothering me....not too much...but I don't know I'm just upset....I was shedding like crazy, I relaxed on the 30th which was my 2 months post....but before that my last relaxer didn't take and I was like 4 months post......so this time, this relaxer underprocess...I used Motions CPR, and I THOUGHT this would stop or ease the shedding.....IT DIDN'T....I'm still shedding.....and it's driving me crazy, I dusted last week.....and that really didn't do too much.....so I'm like what to do now...I just started another vitamin, and I had just stopped using OCT, but I was getting some good growth....so maybe I'm trippin too much.....I don't know:nono:........I'm going to try my Ayurvedic regimen on Friday.....hoping that will stop some of the shedding.....I mean I understand some shedding has to happen....but I just feel like when I'm shedding so much, I feel like it's going to set me back....I don't know, I'm trying not to worry about it, cuz it's making me stress out even more, but I can't help it......I can't wait until I do my regimen, I hope it won't make it worse...Just my lil rant for the week! Sorry to bore you ladies!!! I'll be okay....Just needed to release some tension......
Try a caffeine rinse it really works for shedding.

Either coffee or tea

I like tea because it doesn't leave a smell. For this use black tea, just lipton or whatever you have in your cabinet. Boil, cool, and rinse over your hair when you finish wash and condish. Leave on for at least 10-30 minutes, depending on your sensitivity to caffeine (it seeps into your blood stream), rinse and viola!

Well I guess I went from not shedding to shedding, and it is bothering me a lot, but I'm not getting that much and no bald spots, looks like the average.....I just want someone to put my mind at ease, and to make sure I'm not stressing myself out too much......thanks!:yep:

Ok so you're ok I guess. Don't stress too much girl.

Back