SL Ladies!!!Get in here need your help!!!

shetara20

Hello SL Ladies. Over the summer I wanted my hair to grow to SL. The problem is i really dont know if I am or not. I keep looking at my comparison shots and I do see growth and my ends are touching my shirt collars and I must bun or ponytail everyday. But the problem is if I am SL, i dont believe that I am a Blunt SL.

I need your help!!!! Please Post pics of your hair at SL so I can compare them to my cell phone comparison shots and see if I am wishing for something I already have!!!!

TIA!!!!!!!
*PM me if you wanna see my pics yourself maybe I can send them to your cell phone!*

Yeah there is a difference between SL and full SL. There is a thread somewhere on here that has a bunch of SL pics. I'll see if I can find it; I'll link it here...

In the mean time, I consider my hair SL. Not really full SL b/c my front/sides are not quite there due to layering, etc (by Dec I hope!).

Thanks for posting that link Artemis!

I consider myself to be shoulder length (stretched and straightened) but not full shoulder.

I don't agree with some that say you're not shoulder unless all of your length is at shoulder. If MOST of it is at shoulder, you're not nape length anymore.

Just like any other length. If someone is mostly BSL with their sides/bangs at APL, no one would say they are just APL.

The hair around my face is RIGHT above shoulder and my bangs is are a little below chin length... but all the rest of my hair falls lower than my shoulders ... 3 inches from APL :wallbash:

The in between lengths thing bothers me. I will start trimming if it looks too funny to me!

Thanks for posting that link Artemis!

I consider myself to be shoulder length (stretched and straightened) but not full shoulder.

I don't agree with some that say you're not shoulder unless all of your length is at shoulder. If MOST of it is at shoulder, you're not nape length anymore.

Just like any other length. If someone is mostly BSL with their sides/bangs at APL, no one would say they are just APL.

YEP! i know that i consider myself SL; i probably wont be FULL SL till i am past APL though!

Back