Skala made me do it!

KurlyNinja

Hi, everybody! Newbie here!

I've been lurking on these boards for a good 2-3 months now. I never thought I'd actually join because 1.) I'm a poor college student and 2.) I'm a REALLY poor college student and can use all the money I can get.

About 2 months ago I said enough is enough and made a decision to NEVER relax ever again. I then went to my best friend, google, to find out how to care for natural hair. LHCF kept popping up in all my searches so I decided to look into it further. A lot of information on here really did help me hair tremendously and helped me confirm that I would transition into a natural. I have slowly started to see a difference in my hair over these past few months and I would like to thank every person on here for that. I still had no intention on subscribing though.

A couple of weeks ago I read about SKALA for the first time in my life. I live really close to several Big Lots so I decided to check it out for myself since it was only a dollar. After I used it, my hair was GREAT! Better than it has EVER been in my life! After this experience, I decided that I had to give up that $6.50 and get on here and thank ALL of you ladies. I can honestly say that SKALA made me join. It was just the push I needed. Now I don't have to sit and lurk and can hopefully find lots of supportive people here to help me on my journey.
:grin:

Welcome!

You've just confirmed to me that Skala really is the devil. I've not succumbed yet but I'm sooo tempted.

I've been lurking on these boards for a good 2-3 months now. I never thought I'd actually join because 1.) I'm a poor college student and 2.) I'm a REALLY poor college student and can use all the money I can get.

About 2 months ago I said enough is enough and made a decision to NEVER relax ever again. I then went to my best friend, google, to find out how to care for natural hair. LHCF kept popping up in all my searches so I decided to look into it further. A lot of information on here really did help me hair tremendously and helped me confirm that I would transition into a natural. I have slowly started to see a difference in my hair over these past few months and I would like to thank every person on here for that. I still had no intention on subscribing though.

A couple of weeks ago I read about SKALA for the first time in my life. I live really close to several Big Lots so I decided to check it out for myself since it was only a dollar. After I used it, my hair was GREAT! Better than it has EVER been in my life! After this experience, I decided that I had to give up that $6.50 and get on here and thank ALL of you ladies. I can honestly say that SKALA made me join. It was just the push I needed. Now I don't have to sit and lurk and can hopefully find lots of supportive people here to help me on my journey.

Cute Thread!:giggle: Man...I remember those days @bolded.:spinning:

Welcome.:wave: There is alot of Great information here (let the "Search" tool become a close friend. And so many wonderful Ladies to assist you along the way.

Hope you reach your Healthy Hair Goals. Enjoy the Journey!:hug3:

It's the best $6.50 you'll spend this year:yep: There is so much to see, so much to discuss and new e-friends to make!

Skala has become my friend too!

Happy hair growing!!!

*WELCOME* Miryoku!
It seem that a lot of people love skala on this board but for me I'm really hestitant to try but I'm glad you like it.

Welcome! Yes Skala is amazing. I went to dry a** Las Vegas over the weekend and my hair actually stayed moisturized for 3 days.lol...even the new growth!

Welcome! Yes Skala is amazing. I went to dry a** Las Vegas over the weekend and my hair actually stayed moisturized for 3 days.lol...even the new growth!

So which Skala products did each of you use?

Do products provide real moisture or is it just slip from cones? I'm having a hard time believing that these miracle products cost $1.

Do products provide real moisture or is it just slip from cones? I'm having a hard time believing that these miracle products cost $1.

They actually do cost more than $1.00. Big Lots is like a 'close-out' store filled with overstocks from other Merchants.

They price their inventory to move. So, that's why it is $1.00.

Because it is at this type of store. Things are priced rock-bottom to get rid of it.

Other places, it costs more.:yep:

I always knew it was the lurkers buying up all the Skala :lachen:just kidding:yep:

Welcome- your story melted my heart!! Best of luck with your transition lil sis.

They really do provide real moisture- most of my maques have no cones at all:yep:- I have a few lines that are sold in Brazil that have cones- but for the most part real moisture, no cones.

I've so been avoiding the Skala threads, now you're gonna make me do it.

Welcome just the same though and HHG!

:wave: welcome.. and if skala made you come out like this, esp when you really didn't want to, then dang, i guess i will have to try. i really, really tried to stay away, but all i've heard were great things and this just broke the straw... :wallbash:

Back