Skala Keratin condish & masque revisited

Coffee

I had forgot how awesome this duo makes my hair feel. I used it last week and it's going to the top of my rotation list. The condish works great, cleans my hair and it's so moisturized and soft when I rinse it out. The masque is AWESOME, I used it by itself and sat under the steamer for 30 minutes. When I rinsed my hair was silky, strong, moisturized and easy to comb through and I am almost 5 weeks post relaxer.

Coffee,

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I was curious about the use of the steamer. Do you think it makes your skala conditioner/mask more effective?

Skala is never far from me! I'm gonna hate when I have to pay shipping to get it though!

And let's not forget the great price we paid! I'm not going to be able to live without the C3 leave-in!!!

Yes, I still love my Skala , especially now that I'm natural! But I will be getting rid of some of the huge tubs I bought :( to make way for my BF purchases

Keartin is really awesome, but my all time favorite is the Chocolate....WOW. The smell is just wonderful, makes the entire bathroom smell like a chocolate factory. It works like no other.

i'm definitely in love with the fruit cocktail! its awesome!!! i dont have a steamer but i sit under my dryer for 30min and wow! I put some sesame, coconut, castor, and olive oil in my fruit cocktail and i dont have to moisturize my hair again for like two days! not to mention it kinda loosened my new growth!!

arm445 what are you getting rid of?
I have some of the huge tubs (Skala gloss, S.O.S emergency, and some others I can't remeber the name) of and a few of the smaller ones I got from big lots (G3, aloe vera, fruit cocktail, and sheabutter). I will update this when I get home tonight with the exact names. I absolutely love Skala, but some will expire in feb 2011 and June 2011 and I know I can't use all of them by that time.

I emailed Biglots requesting they carry Skala year round, and here is their response:

Due to the nature of our business - buyouts, closeouts and special one-time buys - we must limit our sale to stock on hand and cannot place orders for the merchandise once it is gone. We strive to always offer fresh merchandise in our stores in order to create an exciting, bargain-hunting atmosphere.

I have some of the huge tubs (Skala gloss, S.O.S emergency, and some others I can't remeber the name) of and a few of the smaller ones I got from big lots (G3, aloe vera, fruit cocktail, and sheabutter). I will update this when I get home tonight with the exact names. I absolutely love Skala, but some will expire in feb 2011 and June 2011 and I know I can't use all of them by that time.

I donated all of the Skala that was due to expire by Feb 2011 to a Women's & Children's Shelter. I'm sure it'll be used up by the expiration date. The rest of my Skala won't expire for 2 more years. I'm sure it'll be all gone by then.

I started out with nearly 50 containers of Skala conditioner. I will be out of Skala by end of February due to oil rinses and ayurvedic treatments. Big Lots has lots of cheapies but Skala was the best one for a buck for dirty jobs :lick:

I think I'm down to 14 products TOTAL including 8 leave ins. I still love this stuff. Nothing else compares to it.

I donated all of the Skala that was due to expire by Feb 2011 to a Women's & Children's Shelter. I'm sure it'll be used up by the expiration date. The rest of my Skala won't expire for 2 more years. I'm sure it'll be all gone by then.

Good idea I will definitely be doing that for the skala that expires in Feb.

Back