Sistaslick's regiment for curbing shedding/breakage

Glib Gurl

Yesterday morning I did a truncated version of the regiment Sistaslick describes here. I didn't have time to let the products sit on my hair for more than a few minutes, definitely didn't have time to add heat to the moisturizing conditioner, but just following the steps did a wonder for my hair! It feels so sleek! Unfortunately I was too lazy to roll my hair last night so today it's pulled back into a simple (boring!) bun . . . . I'm going to do a rollerset tonight so I can really see the difference in the texture. In case you're wondering, here are the products I used --

Shampoo - Nexxus Aloe Rid Clarifying Shampoo
Reconstructor - Joica K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Conditioner - Nexxus Humectress Moisturing Conditioner
Leave-In - Matrix Biolage Leave-In
Water-based Moisture - BB Hair Growth Lotion
Oil-based Moisture - BB Hair Growth Oil

My hair came out so nice I am actually thinking of substituting the bolded products for my usual Motions products.

Overall I am very pleased. Thank you Sistaslick!

Yesterday morning I did a truncated version of the regiment Sistaslick describes here. I didn't have time to let the products sit on my hair for more than a few minutes, definitely didn't have time to add heat to the moisturizing conditioner, but just following the steps did a wonder for my hair! It feels so sleek! Unfortunately I was too lazy to roll my hair last night so today it's pulled back into a simple (boring!) bun . . . . I'm going to do a rollerset tonight so I can really see the difference in the texture. In case you're wondering, here are the products I used --

Shampoo - Nexxus Aloe Rid Clarifying Shampoo
Reconstructor - Joica K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Conditioner - Nexxus Humectress Moisturing Conditioner
Leave-In - Matrix Biolage Leave-In
Water-based Moisture - BB Hair Growth Lotion
Oil-based Moisture - BB Hair Growth Oil

My hair came out so nice I am actually thinking of substituting the bolded products for my usual Motions products.

Overall I am very pleased. Thank you Sistaslick!

Was that the fortifying treatment? I love that stuff.

Back