Since everyone else is doin it...

pookeylou

I updated my album too!

I am learning how to use photo shop. I wanted my "second year natural" pictures to be more interesting since I cannot do a new style to SAVE MY LIFE!!!

I just took some pics tonight of a new top I got for my cruise! So I decided to try it on (since I lost 5 pounds this week /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) with my new earrings! Ok...I got a little carried away...

The "Pookey Puff" is recovering nicely from the recent surgery. All the good vibes felt here and elsewhere have definitely helped it.

I requested Surge to send a second jar of the Ultra Moisture Max because I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!

I also got some new stuff from Oyin. Shine and Define Serum and Hemp Honey Conditioner. Smells like orange blossoms.

Other than that I have been using my Pookeylou shampoo bar and twisting with my whipped sheabutter/roseamary hair oil.
I did a serious trim so my hair feels 100% better but I am sure I lost 1 to 2 inches in some places.

I just bought a bunch of silk flowers to take on the cruise so I can make my hair really festive (you gotta do that when you cant even do a flat twist) and I cannot wait to show you all my pics off the front of the ship with the aqua blue water in the background!!!

Any way, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Peace to you all!

Pookeylou, your pictures look fantastic and your hair is so lovely and thick, you are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work!

I loved your pics! And your hair is growing back! Just give it time and TLC. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That top you're wearing is amazing. I loved the jewel color and the beads. You look like you're ready for a night out!

Enjoy your cruise and take lots of pics. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Thanks so much for stopping through you all!

I am going to BURN UP my camera on this cruise! But there should be a ton of pics to add in a couple of weeks.

I appreciate you all stopping through.

Very pretty Pookey...your hair is recovering nicely!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Congrats on reaching year 2 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your pics look great girl, I need to change the color in my fotki album. How did you do it? I love the new look.

I am SO digging the "Pookey Puff" /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Great pics /images/graemlins/smile.gif! Have fun on the cruise!

NICE PICS!!! I SURGE EVER OTHER WEEK OR SO, BUT NOT CONSISTENTLY! I NEED TO DO THIS MORE OFTEN, ESPECIALLY IN ALONG MY NAP AREA IN THE BACK. I HAVE A FEW SHORTER PIECES BACK THERE.

Thank yall for stopping through and the kind words here. I cannot wait to upload some more pics! I will give ya'll a holla when they are in.

pookeylou -- your hair is looking so healthy and napptural with a nice sheen... keep up the good work..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back