Similar to Silk Dreams?

Starbucks

Are there any hair products or lines out there similar to Silk Dreams? I can't find it anywhere so I was wondering if there is a similar leave in or brand that I don't know about.

If you know of any please post. Thanks in advance.

Bee Mine Luscious has wheat protein toward the end. It's a very good leave in/moisturizer.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Yeah this would be nice to hear some more suggestions. I don't know how long she's gonna have online ordering disabled but if this continues much longer, I'm gonna run outta SD products. I'll have no choice but to force myself to look for alternative conditioners/leave ins. Hoping it won't get to that point though :ohwell:

I've never even tried any Silk Dreams products, but I just checked out the website and it seems like some pretty good stuff. Thanks!

She said mid August if I remember correctly. It's my staple line, so I do hope she opens back up next month.

Yeah, it's one of my staple lines. I still have my staple dcs (Mocha Silk & Vanilla Silk), so I'm not thirsty yet. Were you looking at something similar to her Wheat Germ Butter OP?

@Starbucks

Price-wise I would say Darcy's Botanicals.

Mostly everything is around $12.00 which would be right around SD's price-point.

You may not have as many choices of DC'ers - DB has x2.

But you definitely have a nice variety of items with Darcy's.

Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service.

Yeah, it's one of my staple lines. I still have my staple dcs (Mocha Silk & Vanilla Silk), so I'm not thirsty yet. Were you looking at something similar to her Wheat Germ Butter OP?

Yes but hopefully exclusively leave in. I know she says you can rinse out or leave in, but I'm wondering if she really intended it to be a rinse out.

@Starbucks

Price-wise I would say Darcy's Botanicals.

Mostly everything is around $12.00 which would be right around SD's price-point.

You may not have as many choices of DC'ers - DB has x2.

But you definitely have a nice variety of items with Darcy's.

Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service.

Thank you I will look into this and the Bee Mine.

Starbucks

If you are looking for something until Silk Dreams comes back on-line you could look at
Darcy's
Camille Rose
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Hairveda
SheScentIt

Some things out of these lines might hold you over until Silk Dreams returns.

A leave in with silk protein and wheat protein in it.

Here are some leave-in conditioners that contain silk (it’s difficult locating one that has both ingredients): SSI’s Coco Cream (cream, silk peptides), Tahitian Vanilla (liquid, SAA), Moisture Mist (liquid, SAA), and Scalp Spritz (liquid, hydrolyzed silk); in addition to Bask’s Silk & Honey Latte Hair Milk (cream, hydrolyzed silk).

@Starbucks

If you are looking for something until Silk Dreams comes back on-line you could look at
Darcy's
Camille Rose
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Hairveda
SheScentIt

Some things out of these lines might hold you over until Silk Dreams returns.

Lol Annabelle's is closed and Bask beauty is closed or out of stock. Everything I want to try is closed. I will definitely look at the others things listed here though. Thanks again IDareTsHair and PJaye.

Back