Silkener ? Texterizer

LisaG

Has anyone here done this to their hair? Did you get it done at the Curve salon in Brooklyn? Is it like the jerri curl? I went to their site and I'm truly open to the process. I have not set up an appointment yet. But wanted to ask the Ladies questions about this first. Because I know there at the salon they might not have patience with me with all the questions and just might want to make a sale. If some one could direct me .... Thank You
smile.gif

I dont live in NY but i've heard of others getting this done at Curve--no it's not a jheri curl but yes it is definitely a texturizer. they stretch out the natural curl of your hair same as with a texturizer. most people get this done for length and to combat shrinkage. but for all intents and purposes getting it done is a chemical process. HTH --jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
LisaG said:
Do you think that it is easier to care for than being fully relaxed?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've not had one myself but i've heard others discussing this exact thing on the boards before. at the time i think some felt it was difficult but i dont want to give you the wrong information. you can try using the Search Tab and looking for posts that include "Silkener" i think that may give better advice, also others that have had texturizers can most likely give their own experiences
smile.gif
--HTH---jainygirl

Back