Silken Child Discontinued?

nnmiles

Did Sally's discontinue Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme??? And what about Silk Elements Leave in Moisturizin Creme? Anyone know?

My Sally's here in MA is out of Silken Child too. I have been trying to get some for about 2 weeks now.

I've been trying for both products since before Christmas, and yesterday I asked int he store and the said it's on backorder so I guess I'll have to wait....:nono:

i've been askin about that silk elements moisturizer for months and the sally's lady said it has been back ordered forever! she said its not discontinued either. i don't know who is buyin up all the moisturizer but they need to calm it down so sally's can actually get some in the store! :mad:

oh and she said you can't order it from the sally website because it will still be back ordered. i wonder whats going on. ♥

i've been askin about that silk elements moisturizer for months and the sally's lady said it has been back ordered forever! she said its not discontinued either. i don't know who is buyin up all the moisturizer but they need to calm it down so sally's can actually get some in the store! :mad:

oh and she said you can't order it from the sally website because it will still be back ordered. i wonder whats going on. ♥

Thanks for the info, I guess I will be that person buying it all up whenever it gets back in stock, this is ridiculous....

I don't use this product but I called a Sally Beauty store just to give any feedback on what may be going on with this product. The rep advised me that the product has not been on their shelves since around Christmas time. She said it's showing as "warehouse" and she's not sure what that means. She also said she's not sure what's going on with the product or if it had ingredients in it that had been recalled. Again, these are her words and she did say multiple times she wasn't sure what's going on but that the product had been pulled from shelves. HTH.

If you're still curious about where to get the Silk elements from in Chicago there's some at the Sally's on 95th and Western. :yep:

Back