Silk2 product reviews

gymfreak336

I just saw reneice(sp?) album for the first time and :eek: I was interesting in the products she used and saw the silk2 line. Has anyone here used it??

When I was doing hair at home, Silk2 is the relaxer I used, unless my customers brought their own. I really like the results of Silk2.

gymfreak336 said:
I just saw reneice(sp?) album for the first time and :eek: I was interesting in the products she used and saw the silk2 line. Has anyone here used it??

I was just viewing her album yesterday for the first time as well. Wow.

She mentioned that she no longer uses them (Silk2). But said the poo and conditioner is supposed to be very good. Her shop is actually about 20 mi from me. I may go check her out soon.

I use Silk 2 products. I Moistec conditioner is the bomb! I also use the shampoo, leave-in and wrap foam. These are good also. The only problem is these products are extremely hard to find. The only place I know that sells them online is Sheeldez :ohwell: and their service is awful.

I don't think I will ever get to try these products like I wanted because on Sheldeez sells it and there's no way I'm ordering from them. Awful service.

The moistec conditioner, blue shampoo, and foam wrap are really good. But, I don't know who sells it besides Sheldeez.

MissB said:
The moistec conditioner, blue shampoo, and foam wrap are really good. But, I don't know who sells it besides Sheldeez.

ITA, my mom's old stylist in Los Angeles sells it (Wright Way Salon) If any local gals wanna get it. I don't get up that way often so I haven't used it but it was one of the best conditioners I'VE EVER USED ON MY HAIR. But I refuse to buy it from Sheldeez so I'm going with out.:ohwell:

Kurlee said:
What is so bad about Sheldeez's service?

Well..... they charge you for items they don't have in stock and take their sweet time crediting your account, only after you darn near harass them to give you back your money. The shipping is very slow, you don't get confirmation and the customer service is horrible. The staff that I have dealt with in the past were unprofessional.

nikki1971 said:
Well..... they charge you for items they don't have in stock and take their sweet time crediting your account, only after you darn near harass them to give you back your money. The shipping is very slow, you don't get confirmation and the customer service is horrible. The staff that I have dealt with in the past were unprofessional.

Don't forget that it's not unusual to get charged for things you didn't even buy.

Thnks ladies, I want to try silk2, but not at that cost! Anybody know where else they can be purchased online? I wonder why they are so obscure.

Thanks for all of the reviews Ladies. I didn't know sheldeez was that bad. I don't think I could order from them. I hope to find another way to find the products because they sound excellent.

I dont know what the moistec condit has in it (no ingredient list on jar), but it is THE BOMB!!!!! AT this point i dont care if its whipped glycerin and mineral oil... my hair has never felt this moisturized in my life!! Unbelieveable. I ordered mine from sheldeez, despite the poor cutomer reviews... i had no problems with my order.

Immediate staple status... i dont even want to try other moisturizing conditioners at this point!

I see Sheldeez is offering 50% off of these products as well, but I can't find the ingredients listed anywhere-the products aren't even listed on their own website. Kind of puzzling. Even the pj in me is :nono:

I never tried it but i knew a BSS down in Ft. Lauderdale that used to sell all the products even the relaxer....

i shouldve purchased it when i had the chance, and i believe i couldve done so without having a comestology license because they sell alot products that are for licensed beauticians down that way...

I never tried it but i knew a BSS down in Ft. Lauderdale that used to sell all the products even the relaxer....

i shouldve purchased it when i had the chance, and i believe i couldve done so without having a comestology license because they sell alot products that are for licensed beauticians down that way...

There is a BSS in my town that sells the whole line of Silk2 products (relaxer).
I believe they have the 2lb jar of conditioner $40 bucks and beauticians get it for $20.
I have never tried the Silk 2 conditioner,I get my Keracare Humecto in tub there for $20.

I dont know what the moistec condit has in it (no ingredient list on jar), but it is THE BOMB!!!!! AT this point i dont care if its whipped glycerin and mineral oil... my hair has never felt this moisturized in my life!! Unbelieveable. I ordered mine from sheldeez, despite the poor cutomer reviews... i had no problems with my order.

Immediate staple status... i dont even want to try other moisturizing conditioners at this point!

Beana you are evil for bumping this thread:nono: I am trying my hardest not to have any flare ups!

Back