Silk2 Moistec Super

Nice

Has anyone ever heard of this product? Please provide reviews.

Thanks in advance :)

Champagne_Wishes said:
This is the first time I have ever heard of it. Is it widely available in most BSS or only select salons have it.

It is not widely availalbe. I know that Sheldezz carries it and that is about it.

Champagne_Wishes said:
How did you hear about this line? Just by browsing the Sheldeez catalog?

Two members on this forum mentioned it on the Feb 2004 Hits and Misses. I was wondering if anyone else used the product.

I've used it in the past and it's an awesome conditioner. For some reason the BBS I purchased it from stopped carrying it so I couldn't buy it again and I've been real reluctant to buy it from sheldeez. I've tried other silk2 products and wasn't too pleased with them but I loved the moistec.

Hey :wave:! I remember that post! That was me and Sassygirl!

The Moistec is REALLY good, my mom and I STILL talk about it (and it's been a few years since we've used it) but it's almost impossible to find. It's provided the best slip I've EVER had from a conditioner. The company has a website: Silk2 but it's never been updated, at least not in the last 6 months, (yes I check back regularly).

There is a hair dress in Los Angeles who used to use it, will give him a call this week and see if he still is, he let's us buy it from him by the tub. It's really worth every minute of the 2 hour drive to get it.

The only other product I've used from their line is the Hot Drops, they're ok, nothing fantabolous but the Moistec...if I could have one conditioner in my arsenal, this would be my first choice.

Champagne_Wishes said:
How did you hear about this line? Just by browsing the Sheldeez catalog?

OMG! They have it?!?! Champagne...thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm about to order some!! Thank you!! :bouncy: :band2: :weird:

Wait til I tell my Mum!

I'm not listening...My old hair dresser used this on my hair and it did work well. I really don't need more products. But, thanks for reminding me about this one.

Oh....No.....:cry3:

They sell to the public but they don't ship to Cali so....no Moistec for LaLa...

:cry3: :ill:

Back