Silk Elements Silken Child

babygurl969

Hello Ladies,

I was once again in the BSS and saw this moisterizing creme. Has anyone used this new moisterizer by Silk Elements? TIA :)

babygurl969 said:
Hello Ladies,

I was once again in the BSS and saw this moisterizing creme. Has anyone used this new moisterizer by Silk Elements? TIA :)
My sister-in-law uses the entire line on my youngest niece's hair. She loves it, and my niece's hair looks wonderful.

I've tried the moisturizing creme on my daughter's hair before, it worked well but i hated the smell. The smell was strong, awkard and lingered.

destiny616, I feel the same way about the moisturizer so I still have the same bottle from early last year! But I do love the silken child detangling spray - that stuff is no joke for detangling AND moisture.

i use it on my little cousin's hair when i do it and i like it she has 3b hair...i actually like the smell too

It's actually pretty good. Not too heavy, yet very moisturizing. It doesn't leave much of a build-up, but I notice the moisture doesn't last the entire day. I guess there is always going to be a tradeoff with that since a product seems to have to build-up on the hair if it is to keep moisture in. Or maybe that's the function of sealing? :spinning:

destiny616, I feel the same way about the moisturizer so I still have the same bottle from early last year! But I do love the silken child detangling spray - that stuff is no joke for detangling AND moisture.

I tried the detangling spray and it was too heavy for my daughter's hair. I ended up giving it away at the daycare my dd goes to.

Back