Silk Elements MegaSilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise

Glib Gurl

Ladies -

I tried this for the first time yesterday and it is going to be a new STAPLE of my regimen :grin:

Basically I'd come home from swim class. Usually I wash with Kinky Curly Come Clean and then do a quick conditioning with Nexxus Humectress. Then if I'm really feeling ambitious, I will do a wet rollerset and sit under the dryer . . . after removing the heat, I'd keep the rollers in and just sleep sitting up :look:

Well, last night I was feeling supremely lazy . . . so I just dumped some of the Silk Elements on my head, put on a shower cap and went to bed. (I know, I know . . . I'm bad for not chelating . . . but I was feeling lazy and I checked and it had some detergents in it so I felt like it would get my hair clean.) This morning I washed it out and then put in my usual wash-n-go products (Tresemme with some argan oil). Well, not only did I *not* have that crunchy feeling I usually get with a wash-n-go (which I had somewhat gotten rid of by adding argan oil), but my hair was SO soft . . . it felt like buttah! Yet it maintained the curls!!!

I think I am definitely going to be doing this once or even twice a week . . . although since it has protein in it, I don't want to overdo it . . . but yeah, this stuff is no joke . . . I have never had a conditioner leave my hair in THIS good a condition . . . ever!

I like SE deep conditioners...the megasilk moisturizing treatment is my holy grail...I have to try this next..

SE Mega Moisture treatment is my staple DC. Haven't tried the mayo yet. Gonna have to look into it!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

Do you think it could have been the 2nd product that had your hair feeling good. It can be difficult to gauge how well one product worked it we apply another product that has worked for us in the past right after rinsing the first one.

This is not a protein conditioner. Many REAL deep conditioners will have a bit of protein in it to help the hair hold on to moisture.

Do you think it could have been the 2nd product that had your hair feeling good. It can be difficult to gauge how well one product worked it we apply another product that has worked for us in the past right after rinsing the first one.

Yep, I'm sure . . . because the only different product I used was the SE . . . I'd used the other things in my recent wash-n-go's with different results . . . .

Yep, I'm sure . . . because the only different product I used was the SE . . . I'd used the other things in my recent wash-n-go's with different results . . . .

Gotcha I am glad it worked for you. Its always fun to have a new product work well. :grin:

I love SE products i have
silk elements mega silk moisturizing treatment
SE mega silk olive conditioner
and the leave in cream and ill re-buy all of them

I've used the SE mayo for years as a pre-poo. It does a wonderful job, and last month I got it on sale for $5.00. You can't beat the value!

I'm glad you had a good experience too!

Yes! I ride or die for the Cholesterol Treatment .. Its like Butta..
Id use the moisturizing treatment more if it wasn’t so expensive, lol

I love SE products i have
silk elements mega silk moisturizing treatment
SE mega silk olive conditioner
and the leave in cream and ill re-buy all of them

Love love love SE line! I declare that it got my 4b natural hair from SL to APL in 8 months used in conjunction with protective styling. The ONLY other staple I use besides anything SE is Shea Butter and OO. The green bottle label is my fave...you cant tell me nothing about SE and the value is incredible:grin:

Back