Silk Elements Glossing Polish...IT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Silk Elements Glossing Polish...IT\'S GREAT!!!!!!!!

Today I went to Sally's to look for a serum for my hair since I had never used one. I was trying to decide between Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment ($8.99 for a small container, wasnt about to get
frown.gif
), John Freida's Frizz-Ease Serum ($9.99 for a small little vial, pay for that? yeah right!
shocked.gif
), and Proclaim Glossing Polish ($5.99 pretty reasonable price
look.gif
).

Well I decided to try something I wasn't even looking for...Silk Elements Glossing Polish (on sale for $4.99
cool.gif
). I had heard that Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol was good so I knew this had to be good.

After I shampooed and conditioned my hair, I applied this glossing polish...it felt so great rubbing it on my hair.
ooo.gif
It started feeling silky immediately. Here is what is says about the product:

Silk Elements Glossing Polish is an ideal, lightweight replenishing treatment fortified with Silk Protein, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E that work together to impact a smooth and silky feel with an unbelievably brilliant high gloss shine to your hair. It revives dull, dry hair and controls unmanageable frizzes without leaving a greasy buildup or weighing hair down...perfect for relaxed, texturized, permed, natural, or color-treated hair.

Has anyone else used this??? Just letting everyone in on another great hair product!
wink.gif

Back