Silk Element?

Keen

I'm trying to find out who makes silk element products? Can someone please post their website or let me know where I can find more information on their products?

I love one of their products and want to know more about the rest.

trimbride said:
Silk Elements is a product created by Sally's beauty supply. You can check their website to find out more about the products

http://www.sallybeauty.com/

Thanks. I'll check them out. I thought they were a brand by a company like revlon or soft sheen carson for some reason.

Ok, I was wondering the same thing because I LOVE their products.
My fave right now is the Foam wrap/setting lotion or whatever it's called. it doesnt leave my hair hard at all like all other foam lotions. I wonder if it's the actual silk proteins that are in it.
I LOOOOVEE IT!!!

Does anyone else you Silk Element products? Sally's had Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner on sale last month for $1.99 each. I them both, but wanted to here some reviews on them. TIA

I use the relaxer, neutralizing shampoo and a daily Conditioner called Revive and Restore. The daily conditioner is good, however it's was a little pricey for a Sally's brand ($6.99/jar). Also, I noticed the other day that it made my hair smell like a had a relaxer in it. I quickly checked the ingredients, nothing seemed bad, but still...:look:

Is Proclaim made by Sally's too? Because Sally's is the only place I see Silk Elements and Proclaim products.

oobrittany said:
Is Proclaim made by Sally's too? Because Sally's is the only place I see Silk Elements and Proclaim products.

Yes, Proclaim is Sally's brand. I love the glossing spray.

Back