Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion Rave

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
If you don't know about this yummy protein DC...let me tell you...

I just revisited it and this stuff is a dream! I used it for just about 30 minutes under a plastic cap...no added heat (because I was lazy). I did not follow up with a moisturizing DC this time because I wanted to see how my hair would feel without that extra step (really because I didn't feel like rinsing so much). I have fine strands that like protein and am using it in between hard protein treatments.

Well when I rinsed this stuff out. O.M.G! My hair was so soft, supple, strong. Mmm mmm mmm! I can't say enough about this stuff. The consistency goes on smooth, smells yummy, and it's just wow...Prior to today I had been using the Vanilla Silk (my HG moisturizing DC) after the Mocha Silk and I believe that may have just totally counteracted any protein benefits of the Mocha Silk. I didn't do that today and wow...just...wow. IDK why I never knew how great this stuff was despite this being my second jar. I think it was that I kept using the Vanilla Silk afterward when I didn't need to.

Definitely a repurchase.

Yessss! I love Mocha Silk! It goes on smooth, smells nice. And my hair loves it. Im natural, medium to low density, normal to high porosity. Type 4 with varying size coils, kinks, waves, and curls. Allllll my textures pop when I use it. Its like my reset button. Stronger than AOGPB for me, but only a little. My hair loves protein. Im on my second jar. I cant wait to use it again

I really like both the Mocha Silk and the Chocolate Bling (or whatever the other one is).:love:

Also like alternatives of: Kizuri Cocoa & Vanilla and Purabody Naturals Chocolate Hair Smoothie and can sub these out very easily.

Would you ladies consider this a mild, moderate, or heavy protein dc?

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Mocha silk does not disappoint . I think that's my favorite SD product so far

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Just ordered

Shea What! Deux 8oz x1
Mocha Silk Infusion 8 oz x3
Razzberry Coconut Affair 8oz.
Size - Dream BIG! Get Two (2) x2

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Back