Silk Amino Acids...how are you using it and how is it working?

AKA-Tude said:
OOOoo, I'm doing this now!

I had the wheat sitting around so I added it to my SAA spray.

It reduced my shedding quite a bit.

Maybe if I add the oat it'll stop it all together!!

***where's my credit card?!?!?!***

Anyway,

@Sareca-

Your hair is BLINGIN', Gurrl!

The shine is FAB-OO-LUS!!!

Is this due to the Eqyss stuff?

Oh, & I STILL can't get into your Fotki thingy!!!

Thanks! :blush: I think the shine is from henna and indigo. Even when my hair is dry as a bone is still has a sheen.

Have you tried my fotki recently. I've contacted them about the password not working for some people. Sometimes I can't get into other people's fotki either. I assumed the passwd in their profile was wrong. Maybe it wasn't. :confused:

sareca said:
Thanks! :blush: I think the shine is from henna and indigo. Even when my hair is dry as a bone is still has a sheen.

Have you tried my fotki recently. I've contacted them about the password not working for some people. Sometimes I can't get into other people's fotki either. I assumed the passwd in their profile was wrong. Maybe it wasn't. :confused:

Yes, I did finally get to take a peek!!:grin:

This product sounds so good, esp. for me and my tangly hair. Plus I could use a bit more moisture. Gah, now I must decide between this and the Amla oil. I've been so good keeping my PJism in check.

Has anyone ever picked this up locally. I just want to try it and the one ounce bottle is 3.85 on lotioncrafters which is cool but the shipping for that one ounce is 5.60...:perplexed Shipping prices are one of the reasons why I like to buy as much stuff locally as I can. Any help would be great. A PM or something, please?

Has anyone ever picked this up locally. I just want to try it and the one ounce bottle is 3.85 on lotioncrafters which is cool but the shipping for that one ounce is 5.60...:perplexed Shipping prices are one of the reasons why I like to buy as much stuff locally as I can. Any help would be great. A PM or something, please?

Bumping this thang up! ;)

This product sounds so good, esp. for me and my tangly hair. Plus I could use a bit more moisture. Gah, now I must decide between this and the Amla oil. I've been so good keeping my PJism in check.

Hey, don't think of it as PJism. This is not really a product, rather it's something that you can add to your products. Consider it an enhancer. :grin:

My order is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i refuse to be a product junkie :wallbash:, i refuse to be a product junkie, i refuse to be a product junkie)

can't WAIT until it arrives :lachen:

Well, you ladies have sold me on this product... I just placed an order... I also ordered the Honeyquat for moisture too...

I can't wait to get this...

I've really been experimenting with my SAA and the results are good. As stated before I tried it with my cheapie conditioners with castor oils and got some nice results. I've added some to my clear mascara and although I don't see growth, I notice that I'm not losing 6-7 lashes a day like I used to. I'm happy about that, I'm not even consistent with it, I just do it whenever I remember:lachen:. I've tried something daring...I added the SAA to my shampoo...Yes, I added some to my Elasta shampoo (not my expensive Poos) as an experiment. I've been having some serious shedding issues as I always do this time of the year. I added a capful to the shampoo and when I washed my hair, I swear it felt silkier and stronger. Maybe it was a fluke, I'll try again and see how it works. My hair also seems to be shedding less...who knows?

You must have been reading my mind! I was just going to post a rave about using SAA straight out of the bottle. :yep:

My hair doesn't like to be super clean and I've been using henna and poo'g alot and it had started breaking BAD. Anyway, I used SAA straight out of bottle on my ends and let it dry. It was like magic. I don't know why it took me this long to try it.

Did you rinse it out or leave it in. Did you moisturize and seal after that?

You must have been reading my mind! I was just going to post a rave about using SAA straight out of the bottle. :yep:

My hair doesn't like to be super clean and I've been using henna and poo'g alot and it had started breaking BAD. Anyway, I used SAA straight out of bottle on my ends and let it dry. It was like magic. I don't know why it took me this long to try it.

Did you rinse it out or leave it in. Did you moisturize and seal after that?

The last time I did it I put it in (esp the ends), put on a plastic cap on, and sat under the dryer for 20 minutes then rinsed. It was awesome. I haven't done it in ages. Thanks for the reminder!

Oh wow I just got this in the mail yesterday and I have been adding it to my lashes. I was wondering about the effects on hair. A question though, is there any formula to use when this product is in a powder form? Like...how much water to how much powder or does it not matter?

:infatuated: I love this thread...
I added some to my conditioner, and my hair instantly detangled:cloud9:....
SAA, is a keeper :love4: :worship2:

Don't forget to add some silk to your favorite body lotions, facial moisturizers, mascara, and shower gels. I doctor every that goes on my body with saa, oat, wheat, and oils. :yep:

Don't forget to add some silk to your favorite body lotions, facial moisturizers, mascara, and shower gels. I doctor every that goes on my body with saa, oat, wheat, and oils. :yep:
=====

My next order will include theses for sure:grin:.....

Back