Silicon Mix or Miss Key 10 en 1

sharkiee00

sharkiee
Which one do you guys prefer and why. Looking to use one of these as a deep conditioner. If you like both explain what each one does for your hair. I'm looking to buy some lacio lacio also and use it as a leave in. I need something to make my hair shine.

Thank you ahead of time

Silicon mix when I do not mind a full, bushy look. Silicon makes my hair feel/look dry but strong.
10 en 1, mixed with Germain de Trigo when I prefer a sleeker finished look. 10 en 1 gives more shine, softness.
Deciding which to use depends on what my hair is asking for at the time.

i've never used silicon mix, i use 10 en 1 though and it's very creamy and thick and offers good moisture that my dry hair desperately needs.

I think this thread just got me off of the fence about silicon mix. I am going to continue with my 10 en 1! :look:

My hair loves Silicon Mix,great slip and moisture.
10 en 1 just smells better but does nothing for my hair just sits there with no effect.

LABETT said:
10 en 1 just smells better but does nothing for my hair just sits there with no effect.

Ditto!! I bought the 10 en 1 because of the rave reviews from the board, but my hair was like, "Try again":rofl:

I really like silicon mix much better than Miss Key 10 en 1. Miss key is just so so on my hair.

LABETT said:
ITA 10 en 1 loves my daughter's hair but not mine. Silicon Mix is great as a deep conditioner it detangles my hair easily without any problems plus I love the smell of it.

I just bought some 10 en 1 yesterday, I want to use it tonight.
I'll tell ya'll how it goes. In the meantime... bumping. :trampolin

BrooklynSouth said:
Silicon mix when I do not mind a full, bushy look. Silicon makes my hair feel/look dry but strong.
10 en 1, mixed with Germain de Trigo when I prefer a sleeker finished look. 10 en 1 gives more shine, softness.
Deciding which to use depends on what my hair is asking for at the time.

LOL Silicon does this to me too!! Its got great slip when I'm this far post, but it leaves my hair real FULL and FLUFFY.

I actually like them both. Miss Keys 10 en 1 Super would probably be my favorite since it makes my hair feel strong and moisturized. Silicon Mix is nice too, great slip. I love it when stretching.

There is a new and improved 10 en 1 that I bought in Queens yesterday. what is the difference? So far I have only used the silicon mix and it is wonderful!

I use both. However, I find myself reaching for the Silicon Mix more often than the Miss Key. Love the fact that Silicon Mix is awesome on my NG and the smell, to me is heavenly!

Love it, love it! (Silicon Mix) that is. Miss Key is still OK. I will use it up and not repurchase.

Funny some of you say you can't stand the smell of silicon mix. I went 2 lunch with a male co-worker today and was walking in front of him. He was like "what are you wearing you smell good". No perfume just hair care products is what I told him. He cracked up laughing but it was the truth. I co-washed w/ Silicon Mix and styled with Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding.

I use both. However, I find myself reaching for the Silicon Mix more often than the Miss Key. Love the fact that Silicon Mix is awesome on my NG and the smell, to me is heavenly!

Love it, love it! (Silicon Mix) that is. Miss Key is still OK. I will use it up and not repurchase.

Ditto!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!:grin:

Funny some of you say you can't stand the smell of silicon mix. I went 2 lunch with a male co-worker today and was walking in front of him. He was like "what are you wearing you smell good". No perfume just hair care products is what I told him. He cracked up laughing but it was the truth. I co-washed w/ Silicon Mix and styled with Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding.

I know of what you speak! Whenever I use my SM, I don't wear perfume for a few days because the SM makes me smell so good! I like waking up in the morning and leaving the smelll of SM on my pillow. When my SO rolls over and puts his face in MY pillow, he smiles :grin:

I would have to say Silicon Mix for me.. I will try mixing both to see the results, but 10en1 sat on my hair.

Silicon mix did NOTHING for me, even after I added something to it. My hair LOVED 10 en 1. So much so that enven my bf couldn't stop touching my hair.

I've never tried the silicon mix but my sis got me the 10 en 1 last christmas and it's been my baby daddy ever since. We get together every friday on wash day for a deep con and its like fireworks every week. I love 10 en 1 :dinner:

Back