Silicon Mix is the bomb!!!

beana

Whenever i try a new conditioner i get a lil worried, but from the moment i applied silicon mix, i knew i was going to be a winner!!!

This past month has marked a slight PJ slurge and lately i've been in the habit of trying out "okay" conditioners. Silicon Mix is simply the bomb!!! I used it last night for the first time without heat for 10 mins, as soon as i applied i i felt a smoothing/ detangling affect. My comb out was effortless, my rollerset had a very silky smooth texture. My hair is so light and bouncy, and it feels so balanced and good!!! My strands actually feel moist and protected, so its not that "empty" light and bouncy feel that some condits ive tried give.

This will be a definite staple in my regimen, i like it better than ORS replenishing (they serve different purposes for me though) in terms of how my hair feels after its dry (full of body and swing).

I was on the search for the perfect moisturizing conditioner and this is it!!!! I can't believe i waited so long to try this. Now i have to find out what to do with my lame stash of conditioners. a true 10 of 10 for me...

Last edited:
Catina72 said:
Ok, I'm late... where do you buy the Silicon Mix conditioner, and who is it by?? I wanna try some too!!:grin: :grin:

Hi Catina, its a dominican conditioner made by Rivas laboratories... i think sickbay.biz or ibeautyny.com sells it online in case you cant get a hold of it locally.

beana said:
Hi Catina, its a dominican conditioner made by Rivas laboratories... i think sickbay.biz or ibeautyny.com sells it online in case you cant get a hold of it locally.

Good luckin on that one Beana. I was starting to freak out. I'm gonna try this, cause all my conditioners suck.:mad:

Try it as a deep conditioner with heat and you will love it even more.
This is one of my favorite conditioners and I am a conditioner junkie.

I got this product about three months ago and i still haven't tried it. I think i'll try it tonite. Thanks for the review.

what are the ingredients, I know it will be full of silicones, which I am kind of scared of because all my other stuff except my moisturizer has one in them and I am worried that my moisturizer wont penetrate because of it.

i dont have the ingredients on hand right now, but I do remember mineral oil, silcones, and proteins being pretty high on the list. I personally dont have a problem with the ingredients since its being rinsed out, BUT as a general rule i tend to stay away from products with cones and mineral oil in them. I think as long you you clarify on a routine basis you'll be okay.

Also, i've used conditioners with very impressive ingredient lists (elucence moisture balance to name one) and they did absolutely nothing for me. so i think its worth a try!

Last edited:
Honey...

What 'till you are at that "old relaxer" phase and your ng is puffy. That Silicon Mix will make it look like you just had a fresh relaxer! Trust me. I save mine (I have the xtra large 60oz) until I'm around that 8 week post relaxer time and it just...oh...my...God.

Silicon Mix is my Holy Grail conditioner of alllllllllllllllllll time.:woot:

Honey...

What 'till you are at that "old relaxer" phase and your ng is puffy. That Silicon Mix will make it look like you just had a fresh relaxer! Trust me. I save mine (I have the xtra large 60oz) until I'm around that 8 week post relaxer time and it just...oh...my...God.

Silicon Mix is my Holy Grail conditioner of alllllllllllllllllll time.:woot:

Aint that the truth :up: I always bust mine out around 8 weeks post too, and it lays everything out flat!!!

Alright Ladies, I'm in. I have been trying not to purchase but, I need to up my game. I need to grow and trim until I can get all of the back to the same length and I need as much help as I can get! Off to sickbay.biz I go!!!:rolleyes:

Back