Silicon mix - are we still using it?

Yes. I'm gonna incorporate cones and grease into my natural product routine and SM is high on my list. :lol: My frizzy hair needs heavy-duty sealing products.

I'm 100% natural again, been on various hair boards since 2005...and I'm still trying to figure it out. :ohwell:

Recently, I've been using the Proteina de Perla version, I love it too! It provides strength, softness, and volume :lick:

Would you use the SM with the kanechom goat milk combo (sold as such on Amazon) as a moisturizing DC after a protien treatment or do it on a non protien wash day?

Hey, it has ceramide!

Y'all just reminded me to pick up some tomorrow. My walgreens here in Florida sells it (Orlando). I've been using this off and on for years! I don't even know why I buy all these so called curly hair brands when I know how much my hair loves Dominican products!

I need this and some Miss Key 10 en 1:yep:

Did they change the formula?

The ingredients on the 60 oz. jar I just bought reads: Water, Cetyl alcohol, Cetrimonium chloride, Mineral oil, Stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Dimethicone copolyol, Cyclomethicone, Keratin, Diazolidinyl urea iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Ceramide, Citric acid.

It has a very thick consistency and doesn't budge when I tilt the jar. I hope this stuff is still good.

Did they change the formula?

The ingredients on the 60 oz. jar I just bought reads: Water, Cetyl alcohol, Cetrimonium chloride, Mineral oil, Stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Dimethicone copolyol, Cyclomethicone, Keratin, Diazolidinyl urea iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Ceramide, Citric acid.

It has a very thick consistency and doesn't budge when I tilt the jar. I hope this stuff is still good.

The the ingredients for the original SM are:
Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethycone Copolyol, Cyclomethicone, Keratin,Ceramide, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Fragrance.

Back