Signs that your hair is actually being moistured....

sheba125

and not just coated with product. I washed and deep conditioned with Elasta DPR and have been using the Scurl and Break-free all week, my hair is sooooooooo soft but I am wondering how do I know it's moisturized and not just coated? Sorry if this sounds silly, but the goal is to moisturize and I wanna make sure that's what's happening. Thanks ladies.........

I've noticed that when my hair is moisturized it doesn't frizz in humid conditions, and it holds up better during the course of the day. I gave up hair spray a long time ago, but now I find that I really don't need it. :D

I agree that the less hair you see on your comb or brush that is a good sign. Softness is also a sign that hair is moisturized. Also for me most of the time i dont really have to moisturize two times a day anymore. I usually cowash at night and in the morning my hair is still damp and moisturized. Also if it looks shiny and aint greazy thats a good sign too.:D

A good sign is once after you wash it, it does not dry up fast before you can roll or style it and it does not frizz.

Back