SIGNATURE ERROR........PLEASE HELP

Frustrated

I am trying to get the scroll bar off my signature. I made the context smaller and deleted my tickler. I am getting an error message that states: and it will not update my changes, what am I doing wrong?
  1. Could not find phrase 'sigtoomanylines'.

ME TOOOO!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: I thought I was the only one. How can we get some help? I was trying to look for Customer Service to speak to someone but I do not even see that!

So if you don't see the scroll bar on the side of your signature that means the size is ok, right?
I'm worried that my siggy is still too large (it still looks kinda big to me) but I don't have the bar on the side. I'm assuming this means I'm ok??

Marie, scrollbars are there. You just posted when I had the modification off to try make the quick reply box work.

I cut mine down to about 7 lines and I STILL get the error message. I deleted everything and that's the only thing that worked. Now I can't add my 7 lines of information back.

:bat: Fix my doggone siggy...:takecover:

Last edited:
Yes, you have too many lines of text in your siggy still. Can't have more than 1100 characters.

Ok I tried to make mine smaller I deleted some text and even put the font on the smallest microscopic setting. It is 7 lines and a total of 202 characters including spaces and all. I have no pictures or tickers just plain old text. There are no lines or spaces inbetween each line of text as a matter of fact this is what I was trying to put into there....

Current Length: Shoulder Length;)
First Goal: APL Healthy and strong (Sept 2007) almost there
ahead of sec.
Second Goal: BSL (Jan 2008)
Third Goal: Mid back (July 2008)
Last relaxer: June 25, 2007
Keeperathome:grin:

Is this litterally too Big cause I see lots of others with pics and all that are alot bigger than this and they don't have scroll or any thing. Can some one help me with this??:confused:
Thanks

Ok I tried to make mine smaller I deleted some text and even put the font on the smallest microscopic setting. It is 7 lines and a total of 202 characters including spaces and all. I have no pictures or tickers just plain old text. There are no lines or spaces inbetween each line of text as a matter of fact this is what I was trying to put into there....

Current Length: Shoulder Length;)
First Goal: APL Healthy and strong (Sept 2007) almost there
ahead of sec.
Second Goal: BSL (Jan 2008)
Third Goal: Mid back (July 2008)
Last relaxer: June 25, 2007
Keeperathome:grin:

Is this litterally too Big cause I see lots of others with pics and all that are alot bigger than this and they don't have scroll or any thing. Can some one help me with this??:confused:
Thanks
:bump: Need some help! Pleaseeeeee

Back