*sigh* Back at APL *mew-mew-mew* <-- (that's me crying)

audacity.

After a MUCH needed (self) trim (that I kept telling myself was going to take place in January) I am now at a blunt, full APL...hopefully that MT will kick in and I will have my length back by December...otherwise I am looking at March 2009 with my growth rate. I am still looking forward to hitting my MBL goal next year...GROW HAIR GROW!

The sad thing is, I thought I was cutting 2" and it is really more like 4". I am a TRUE hair anorexic! Thank goodness for pics otherwise I would still think I was at SL :nono:

http://www.longhairdontcare.net/long_hair_dont_care/2008/09/i-cannot-believ.html#more

Last edited:
Aww, I know you feel bad but at least it's healthy and full. You may want to bun it up for a while so you don't have to look at it. I'm trying to reach BSL and I'm driving myself crazy looking at it every day after I cw to see if it grew another mm. I bun it up to avoid the constant measuring. Before you know it, it'll be back! :yep:

Your hair looks great Chica! :up: :yep::yep:

right, except now im realizing how bad of a trim i really need. i think im still gonna wait until december though. my hair is looking exactly like your before trim picture. the post trim pic looks so good though. dont worry bout it girl.

:bighug: You hair looks great and you did a great job with the trimming. It will back at the same length before you know it.

Denver,
Your hair looks beautiful in both pics but the blunt cut is gorgeous!! Now you know that you will regain that length in no time!!! You are still one of my inspirations, girlie :grin:!

After a MUCH needed (self) trim (that I kept telling myself was going to take place in January) I am now at a blunt, full APL...hopefully that MT will kick in and I will have my length back by December...otherwise I am looking at March 2009 with my growth rate. I am still looking forward to hitting my MBL goal next year...GROW HAIR GROW!

The sad thing is, I thought I was cutting 2" and it is really more like 4". I am a TRUE hair anorexic! Thank goodness for pics otherwise I would still think I was at SL :nono:

More pics in my fotki and the PW is in my profile.

Trim9_13_08-vi.jpg
Give. Me. Your. Hair!!!! Gorgeous :)

Oh yeah did that hun! Your hair looks fabulous though...you did an awesome job. Now there will be no more need for big chops and no more drama with the ends of your hair. You are on your way to goal!!!

Aww, I know you feel bad but at least it's healthy and full. You may want to bun it up for a while so you don't have to look at it. I'm trying to reach BSL and I'm driving myself crazy looking at it every day after I cw to see if it grew another mm. I bun it up to avoid the constant measuring. Before you know it, it'll be back! :yep:

I agree 100% :yep:

im luvin those ends!!! i got bit by the scissor happy bug and im back at bsl... lookin at your pic make me wanna trim some more lol

You hair is very pretty. You cut actually makes your hair look much fuller that is making up for the appearence in the lenght. You hair will now probally grow in fuller and if the MT is working for you, you'll be there in no time..

Trim9_13_08-vi.jpg

Trim9_13_08-vi.jpg

Darling, your hair looks much healthier, fuller, cared for, polished and enviable AFTER the trim. Those scraggly ends were distracting people from how beautiful your hair really is. It'll be back in no time! :yep:

Good job on the trim DG. You'll be at MBL sooner than you think with MT girl:yep:.

Thanks, Aggie! I need to clarify though. I didn't actually do the trim myself...DH did it. It looks good today and I am realizing how short it ISN'T. I will take a pic when I get home.

Denver,
Your hair looks beautiful in both pics but the blunt cut is gorgeous!! Now you know that you will regain that length in no time!!! You are still one of my inspirations, girlie :grin:!

Thanks, CaribGirl! You are soo sweet and your hair is just GROWING! Is that due to the MT? What's your MT reggie???

Oh yeah did that hun! Your hair looks fabulous though...you did an awesome job. Now there will be no more need for big chops and no more drama with the ends of your hair. You are on your way to goal!!!

You are ABSOLUTELY right, Lavendar! I look at your B/A pics in your siggy and I KNOW that MBL is just around the corner. Those pics are inspiring me!!!

im luvin those ends!!! i got bit by the scissor happy bug and im back at bsl... lookin at your pic make me wanna trim some more lol

girl, don't do it! step.away.from.the.scissors.

Your hair looks amazing. You did an awesome job cutting your hair

I am glad you didn't hold on to your ends just for the sake of length. You did your hair a big favor. I am sure your hair is thanking you very much for the cut.

Keep your head up 'cause that MT will have your hair back to bra-length in no time and it will be stronger and thicker too!!

Happy Hair Growing!!
-DSD

I agree with everyone. It look so much better and really healthy. Your hair is thanking you.

Don't be sad, when your waist length you will be glad you got rid of those ends that were holding you back! :yep:

I need a trim also, but I'm going to wait it out

Your hair looks healthy and before you know it you'll be at the same exact length!

Back