Sickbay.biz

nmfsc

Sickbay now has Salerm leave in and wheat germ mask along with Nacidit olive oil conditioner.

Edited to add that they also carry the Tropical conditioners and the Crom Emergencia Hair Treatment that is mentioned by another member as a good dominican conditioner.

Go Sickbay!

I'm gonna be broke!! Oh well--Who needs groceries, right?
grin.gif

yay! I mentioned and recommended the salerm a few days ago... and now I hear that they carry the tropical conditioners?! I think I'm in DR hair product haven!!

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I'm gonna be broke!! Oh well--Who needs groceries, right?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, you are crazy.
rofl.gif

I know this is off topic, but why would a business call themselves "Sickbay?" That doesn't sound too appealing.

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
I know this is off topic, but why would a business call themselves "Sickbay?" That doesn't sound too appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I was wondering the same thing! Maybe it has to do w/their location or something?

Anyhoo- I'm soooo glad they have Salerm!!! This is one stop shopping for me!!
smile.gif

Whoaaaa! I am gonna book mark this site. When I come out of braids I think I will place an order. Their products are so inexpensive. It's a good deal even with the shipping costs.

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlike me, Allandra looked at the entire site and noticed that they sell medical supplies. I didn't venture past the beauty section.
laugh.gif

Have any of you received stuff from them yet. How long did it take? Curious I am about to place an order haven't paid my light bill yet......... but my son has glasses he'll be aight.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlike me, Allandra looked at the entire site and noticed that they sell medical supplies. I didn't venture past the beauty section.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, you know how this curious mind of mine is.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Curious I am about to place an order haven't paid my light bill yet......... but my son has glasses he'll be aight.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

I got my order in about 5 days.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, you know how this curious mind of mine is.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, well that makes sense, I guess.
laugh.gif
I looked at the contact information, wondering if "Sickbay" was the name of the town, or something.

[ QUOTE ]
atlien said:
Curious I am about to place an order haven't paid my light bill yet......... but my son has glasses he'll be aight.

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif

Alright y'all, I deserve a huge
spank.gif
cuz I'm on the PJ Challenge for this month, and I just placed an order for $30 worth of stuff from sickbay.biz!! The prices were good and I could not resist!! I'm weak.... soooo weak...
drowning.gif

I think I'm in need of a "sickbay" right now
ill.gif
. My name is Lindy and I am a product junkie...
nuts.gif
wallbash.gif
whyme.gif
cry3.gif

I'm holding back from ordering more. I keep looking at all the products that I have now and the last thing I need is more hair stuff.
But I know me, come next Thursday (payweek) I'll be placing another order through them. They are a dominican product paradise!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
I'm holding back from ordering more. I keep looking at all the products that I have now and the last thing I need is more hair stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just it. I'm in the same boat!! I started the product junkie challenge so that I could use up my existing stuff before I bought anything else, and here I am replenishing my stock prematurely!!
nono.gif

Heck, I'm gonna spank myself!!!
spank.gif
spank.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
They are a dominican product paradise!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They sure are!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I don't really even know if the Dominican products are better than anything else, but it just seems "cool" and exotic to own Dominican conditioners!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just it. I'm in the same boat!! I started the product junkie challenge so that I could use up my existing stuff before I bought anything else, and here I am replenishing my stock prematurely!!
nono.gif

Heck, I'm gonna spank myself!!!
spank.gif
spank.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
They are a dominican product paradise!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They sure are!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I don't really even know if the Dominican products are better than anything else, but it just seems "cool" and exotic to own Dominican conditioners!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yarl outta be ashame......don't make no sense.........hmmmm really what yarl brought.

Well, since you asked...
grin.gif
I ordered~~

Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Conditioner - 8 oz. for only $1.50
shocked.gif

Capilo Milk & Honey Conditioner - also 8 oz. for $1.50!!
Lacio Lacio Leave-In Conditioner - 7 oz. for $7.50 (this is less than they charge at the local BSS)
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner - 16 oz. for only $6.50 (less than the local BSS, which sells it for $8 something)
That Crom Emergencia stuff someone was raving about earlier!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- 16 oz. for only $6.50

trampoline.gif
I've gotten over the guilt, now I'm in the excitement phase!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lindy i just posted on this Cinnamon Conditioner, do you like the results you get from this? TIA
smile.gif
-- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Well, since you asked...
grin.gif
I ordered~~

shocked.gif

Lacio Lacio Leave-In Conditioner - 7 oz. for $7.50 (this is less than they charge at the local BSS)
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner - 16 oz. for only $6.50 (less than the local BSS, which sells it for $8 something)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- 16 oz. for only $6.50

trampoline.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh fo real...is all this good stuff..no no don't tell me I have to pay my light bill dang no fo real is it good stuff..............I need help

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Lindy i just posted on this Cinnamon Conditioner, do you like the results you get from this? TIA
smile.gif
-- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a complete sucka for a sale
crazy.gif
i went ahead and ordered

1- Capilo Milk and Honey Shampoo - 16 oz.
2 -Capilo Honey and Milk Conditioner - 8 oz.
1- Capilo Protein Conditioner - 8 oz.

Cant wait to try them and either luv em or hate em
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

Jainygirl, I've never tried either of the Capilo products... I just figured I'd try 'em out (for $1.50, why not!!
grin.gif
) I luv a sale too, girl!!
smile.gif

Actually the only product that I ordered that I HAVE tried and KNOW I like is the Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner -- now YES, Atlien, THAT is some GOOD STUFF!!
up.gif
up.gif

Cinnamon stops shedding just as well (maybe better) as garlic, IMO. And it smells a lot better, too. The scented garlic products are pungent like a muth and the unscented garlic products smell like medicine and cheap baby powder to me.

And cinnamon tingles on my scalp.
love.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Well, since you asked...
grin.gif
I ordered~~

shocked.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- 16 oz. for only $6.50

trampoline.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
So, you just couldn't resist huh?
laugh.gif

I see the price of their Lacio Lacio went up. It was only $7.00 when I ordered it.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Well, since you asked...
grin.gif
I ordered~~

shocked.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- 16 oz. for only $6.50

trampoline.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
So, you just couldn't resist huh?
laugh.gif

I see the price of their Lacio Lacio went up. It was only $7.00 when I ordered it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy,

How much did you pay for shipping?

I just called today to find out how they ship and they ship by UPS I am glad my mailman is very bad and gets the mail wrong every time.
I printed a order form and its said:
$0.00 to 24.99 is $6.50
$25.00 to $49.99 is $8.50
$50.00 to $99.00 is 12.50

I am going to order the weekly specials and just can't make my mine up about the rest of my order yet.

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
Lindy,

How much did you pay for shipping?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the shipping fee depends on where you live. My order came to $29.40 and the shipping was only $5.90. Not bad!!
smile.gif

I ordered 2 of my Beloved Nacidit conditioner this is a must have product for me.
The weekly special could not pass it up and I am curious about the Seven Wonder Cream and order it also
Has anyone tried the Seven Wonder Cream yet.

Back