sick of females

Mena

I wish i had someone to kick it with....im sick of all my female friends....i think i have had had one too many girls nights out...been single since november

Be greatful for those girls night outs. I don't even have female friends that live close to me to kick it with. Men are stressful. Just have as much fun as possible with your friends. Do like I do, find new hobbies to keep yourself busy.

Be greatful for those girls night outs. I don't even have female friends that live close to me to kick it with. Men are stressful. Just have as much fun as possible with your friends. Do like I do, find new hobbies to keep yourself busy.

I wish i had someone to kick it with....im sick of all my female friends....i think i have had had one too many girls nights out...been single since november

Danene5 is right, Sophisticated1. :yep: Any situation can get old if it becomes routine. Try finding some new things to do to break up the monotony. ;)

One of my female friends would always get so trashed during our bi-monthly girls night out. It got pretty old real fast. I eventually stopped going out for drinks with her and would just meet up for lunch, a movie, or coffee. She is much easier to deal with when sober.

BTW, alone time can be fabulous, too:yep:.

Sorry, I can't relate. ALL of my friends are men except my BFF. Good luck with that. I don't even know what a girl's night out is. :laugh:

Girls nights out are okay. :look:

I have more fun with my male friends.

I know how you feel Sophisticated.

Life is very cylical. At one point I was that girl that had all these guy friends and other girls used to be jealous of me. Now, I am the girl with too many female friends. Now, I wish I had more guy friends. :spinning:

I don't even know where I would find these guy friends now. I have cut off a lot of them once people starting catching feelings...

Back